View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Mary the Sue (WIP) 

Post Mary the Sue (WIP) • Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:27 pm
Daku here! xD So, in the shoutbox, Smoosh, Tetromino, and I were all discussing the making of a parody of a Mary Sue. So here we are! Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. *ahem* >_> So here we are with an introduction! YAY!

I am Mary-Ann Kendall. I hate using my full name. It's not rebel enough.

You may call me Maria Annabella Awesometastic Brooding Rose, instead. That smells of rebel and you know it!

I walk over to the large silver plated vanity in the corner of my room. It's perfect- and no one else has it, though you can totally buy it anywhere. I look at myself in the mirror. Perfect. Rebel. I'm as thin as a toothpick without an ounce of fat and have the perfect curves (and *boobs of steel). My luscious soft skin is white as the winter snow. And my eyes... My utterly, drop-dead gorgeous eyes! My precious violet orbs compliment my luxurious, shimmering natural neon rainbow coloured hair. Did I mention it glows?

My clothing only further proves my point of being a rebel. A short strapless black dress with fishnets for leggings. Should I mention the ten inch heels that I can walk in flawlessly? I should probably mention those-as well as the dark purple lipstick. I can saunter anywhere I want and everyone says "Dat Girl's one *NAVI* Rebel. A h00t chick! A wondrous mastermind of perfection."

You've gotta understand, I'm just that amazing.

This is my entire 5'5" glamour. My glory. The thing that makes absolutely every guy fall head-over heels in love with me. Me! Their one true love! (Even Legolas and Link and Jack and Will and...BOWSER. Did I mention Bowser? He's got the hots for this kind of girl!)

Except... It was not meant to be.

The truth is, I'm perfectly normal. Average. Or I was. How far can you go back after three years? The real me: sickly, fat, anorexic. Yes, anorexic and fat, it works. In the real world, I can't hold my own in a fight. I can't lift my double-handed sword with one hand (or two, for that matter, I can't even throw a punch!)

I'm utterly boring, simple, uncool and un-rebel.

My story is tragic, from normal (even smart and somewhat successful with men) to this despicable me. All because I wanted guys I could not have. All because I found their website buried in the darkest depths of the internet. All because I thought me wasn't good enough... And it all started three years ago...in fact, let's put it this way:

My name is Mary, and I, for three years, was a Sue.

And here I hand it over to Tetromino to edit. :P And to add on to it if she so wishes to :p And move if it is so desired. xP My default is the Writer's Library.

Tetromino: Edited and proofed. Also, I replaced chest with boobs. That is mine, not Daku's. Remember, everyone is welcome to add on if they like from any fandom that you desire. Remember, lampshading, playing with troops and having tons of fun is our goal. Tetromino out. :p

Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]