View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:02 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Hyrule Trivia - Round 1 
Administrator

Post Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:14 am
Darth Citrus wrote:
Well, if I get alot of complants about the hardness, I might switch it, so these are the 3-4 point questions and do easier ones next week.

I thought they were easy. :P

It's not that they aren't easy, it's that they're a bloody pain to find, an don't get me wrong that's a good thing. I have a lot of work to do tonight and tomaro.

~Samuel Clemens

Administrator

Post Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:38 am
Cool, cool. Out of curiosity, how many people did actually play through the games to find the answer?

Round 2 starts in 12 hours.

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:05 pm
I played back through for the first music, the AOL question and the stained glass window question. The others I didn't have to go back.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:53 pm
I had to progress a little bit further in my LoZ game for the second one, and had already replayed a bunch of Wind Waker for Linkisdoomed's questions, if that counts. But yeah, the others were mostly from memory.

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:12 pm
i had to go back through for most of em

~Samuel Clemens

Administrator

Post Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:15 am
Round 1 is complete. Scores can be viewed on the Leaderboard.

Here are the answers:

(Trivia) - In “The Adventure of Link”, how many crosses lie between the King’s Tomb and the island’s hidden entrance?

This answer can be found by playing the game. As you can see in the picture, there are 6 crosses between the King's Tomb and the entrance.

-----------------------------------------------

(Picture) - Who is the boss of this dungeon? (From the First Quest. Not the Second)

The trick here is knowing that each dungeon is a different color. The boss of the yellow dungeon, which happens to be is dungeon 6, is Gohma.

(Music) - Where is this song played? (Not the game, I want the exact place)

I accepted three answers for this question. Zunari's Shop, the Potion Shop on Windfall Island or the Potion Shop in Forest Haven. The game of course is the Wind Waker, but was not needed to answer the question.

(Trivia) - In “The Wind Waker”, whose portrait is featured in the center stained glass window of the Master Sword chamber?

As far as I could tell, you had to play through the game to find this one. Of course if you had no clue, you could always guess. Being the center portrait it would be a fair guess that the person was either Link, Zelda or Ganon. While reason would place Link on the stained glass window, the actual person featured is Ganon. NOT GANONDORF.

(Trivia) - In Oracle of Ages, Queen Ambi builds the Black Tower for what purpose?

A lot of people mixed up Queen Ambi with Veran. Queen Ambi was the original builder of the Black Tower. She built the tower so her Pirate Lover could find his way back to her. Veran simply used it later for her own purposes.

Bonus Question
(Music)In which game is this exact song played?

Remember guys, when I say in the rules I use EXACT songs from the games, I use EXACT songs from the games. The theme that is featured is the intro song from A Link to Past. HOWEVER, this EXACT song comes from The Minish Cap. The key difference is the LTTP intro has the twinkle at the very beginning and The Minish Cap song does not.

Round 2 is up. Good Luck to everyone. :D

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:31 am
Hey! I got 2, 3, 4, and the bonus right, but only got 6 points.

I shall eat your tuna! Yes, I am very random.
ImageImage

Administrator

Post Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:27 pm
Um this was your answer for number 2:

Two. dungon 6 (the one with the wizzrobes.

You only got 3, 4, and the bonus correctly. #2, you correctly identified the dungeon but I asked who the boss was.

Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2