View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:06 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Leaderboard 
Administrator

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:36 pm
True, but remember its a three way tie. If you just had one more point you would be 7th. Remember, these next rounds are worth more points. :P

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:19 pm
WHAT?!
I COULD'VE BEEN IN 7TH PLACE IF I HAD ONE MORE POINT?!
AUUUUUUUGH!!

Administrator

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:36 pm
-I just realized something... since every round eventually is worth more points, and some people are having trouble, that would mean that someone may be able to get so far ahead it would be impossible, then for the people in lower ranks they could skyrocket up a bunch of ranks with just one. So anybody in first, me at the moment, yes at the moment, can easily succumb to failure...
-That's a bit depressing isn't it, maybe not for those who have the possiblity later on to gain a significant lead though.
Blue55- By the looks of things there is the possibility of your coming closer to the head of the pack.

-Carl Sagan

Last edited by Zeldaeinstein on Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:54 pm
oh my gosh, really? *does victory dance*
yay yay yay!

Administrator

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:57 pm
^It is true, with every round they get worth more and harder, you did better on the harder round! If that is a pattern than as the questions get harder and worth more, the rank will go along with it.
I am just hoping that I can stay in first!

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:07 am
Round 3 scores are up. Hit refresh to view them.

Profile WWW
Goron Warrior

Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:09 am
WOOHOO!!! I'm back in the game in 4th place! *does victory dance* Man that was a good round for me. I even got some points for guesses on the MM question!

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:16 am
WAHOOO! I'M IN 5TH PLACE! I'M SLOWLY MAKING MY WAY TO THE TOP!

...was it the bonus question that helped me?

Ruto: Zora's Domain and its people will eventually return to their original state. As a reward, I grant my eternal love to you.
Link: D;

She’s trying to lull me into a false sense of security, she thought. I must stay on my guard. I must focus. I must-oh look, it’s snowing outside! Pretty snow! ~Collision

I'm blue, da ba dee da ba di...

Administrator

Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:30 am
Yay 1st place still! Hopefully I can keep going at this pace but with the introduction of the new round I am not so sure about the answers like the other ones. Yet I cannot say that I have maintained a perfect score any longer. And congratulations for anyone who jumped up rank(s)

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:57 pm
Leaderboard is up. People who have not submitted any answers have been removed.

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:51 am
What the heck happend?! Did I lose points?!

Ruto: Zora's Domain and its people will eventually return to their original state. As a reward, I grant my eternal love to you.
Link: D;

She’s trying to lull me into a false sense of security, she thought. I must stay on my guard. I must focus. I must-oh look, it’s snowing outside! Pretty snow! ~Collision

I'm blue, da ba dee da ba di...

Administrator

Post Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:09 pm
Still first, I must say this is beginning to be a much more competitive game than before. Congrats to those who made new ranks, and condolences for those who fell. We're nearing the end aren't we?

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:52 pm
Leaderboard is up. Because no one answered the bonus question correctly and because of the confusion, I awarded partial marks to anyone that earned them. Read the Answers to Round 5 to see how I awarded partial marks for the bonus question.

By the way, this last round is going to be a close one. Only 2 points separate our top two players. :D

Profile WWW
Goron Warrior

Post Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:08 am
Still in 4th... Darth, you think you could add a total points column?

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:07 pm
Oh dear... Well this will have to mean I'll have to work harder on the last questions, even though I worked my butt off for this last one. Indeed it shall be close...as I have said before Alpha(who never posts much) you are certainly awesome.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next