View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 HYRULE TRIVIA - SEASON 1 - FINAL RESULTS 
Administrator

Post HYRULE TRIVIA - SEASON 1 - FINAL RESULTS • Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:36 pm

The final results are in! The winner of Hyrule Trivia Round 1 is ZeldaEinstein!

You'll notice an irregularity with the last round. Mainly two of the scores are in red. This is due to lateness on part of the members. I allowed the late submissions, but in fair play deducted one mark per hour late, thus leaving the results you see before you.

So congratulations to ZE for being our first Hyrule Trivia Champion, and the only member to get every single bonus question correct. Congratulations as well to our runners up: Alpha and Brainiac01, who finished 2nd and 3rd respectively.

Prizes will be given to the top three winners as we promised at the beginning of this trivia. However that will have to be delayed until Linkisdoomed once again joins us (at the end of summer).

Thanks to everyone who played with us this round. I hope it was enjoyable considering it was the first time I've done anything like this. I hope that the next Hyrule Trivia will be bigger and better than the first. Special thanks to The Missing Link who provided questions for the final two rounds, as well as Linkisdoomed considering this was his idea in the first place. :P

Hyrule Trivia - Round 2 will commence some time in the future. I'll be sure too announce it when we decide on a date. :D

Profile WWW
Hylian Knight

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:06 pm
Huh? Zero....dang I should have been quicker...I'm such a slacker...

Sheikah Elder

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:47 pm
WOOT! Congratz Zeldaeinstein (And all the others)

Zora Guard

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:57 am
*raises eyebrow* Wow, so I was that close to ZE? Dang, now I wished I'd remembered to submit my answers on time. :roll: Oh well, whatever. Excellent work, Zeldaeinstein - you were in the lead for pretty much the entire Trivia, so you definitely deserve your name. Congrats to you and Brainiac01 as well! :D

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:13 pm
*sighs* ah well. Good job to all of you guys, especially ZE! ^.^
Now, I shall take my defeat like an adult.

*snatches megaton hammer and smashes computer to pieces*

Like an adult.

Ruto: Zora's Domain and its people will eventually return to their original state. As a reward, I grant my eternal love to you.
Link: D;

She’s trying to lull me into a false sense of security, she thought. I must stay on my guard. I must focus. I must-oh look, it’s snowing outside! Pretty snow! ~Collision

I'm blue, da ba dee da ba di...

Goron Warrior

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:35 am
YAY!!! I got podium! I never thought I'd get a prize-winning place after my terrible start. Thanks for such a great competition, DC! And LiD for the original concept! And TML for thinking of some of the questions! Well done Alpha on 2nd place, and well done Z-E as well, for obvious reasons! Hope we'll see the next season soon!

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Location: Mingling around somewhere in the woods with ZE and MtI
Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:57 am
if i wouldve joined the trivia i wouldve won....oh yeah. big time. but yeah ZE is my friend and im not suprised he won...he is a friggin genius
like literaly he got a 103 percent in his science class...i mean WT*navi*????
:x

Sub-Administrator

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:51 am
Yeah, ZE is a genious...and though it's not my place to post in this part of the forum because I didn't do this. I still think I should congratulate him. He did a mighty good job on this...but, how come he got 1 percent higher than me in science... Anyways, good job of beating me in both areas, ZE.

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Sheikah Elder

Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:52 am
When the next season comes I'm joining, this should be fun....

Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]