View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:02 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Hyrule Trivia Discussion Topic. 
Zora Guard

Post Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:07 pm
There should be pictures of enemies from each zelda game! aww, wouldnt that be cute?
As for your question, I say the Wampas that come from the walls.

Ruto: Zora's Domain and its people will eventually return to their original state. As a reward, I grant my eternal love to you.
Link: D;

She’s trying to lull me into a false sense of security, she thought. I must stay on my guard. I must focus. I must-oh look, it’s snowing outside! Pretty snow! ~Collision

I'm blue, da ba dee da ba di...

Administrator

Post Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:21 pm
Lets see the enemies I think that are only affected by fire, and likely thunder respectively were dodongos and gohmas out in the fields, are there more

It could take on just a different colour scheme with a few images that would make you think, this is trivia and this Zelda

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:27 pm
Oh...hmmm, that seems like something I might have to do...but anywho, if we are to have this have it's own format, we should have some symbols that make Zelda, well Zelda. Like the Triforce and the Master Sword, whatcha think?

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Hylian Swordsman

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:12 am
You really should get DC's opinion on all this, if you haven't already.

Hylian Knight

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:00 pm
Hmmm DC hasn't really BEEN to this topic hasn't he....Hmmm maybe there should be sperate layouts for different question types like how the Mods all have different bars in the home page....like the music questions have and ocarina pic....

Administrator

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:56 am
So...any idea on when the second season of Hyrule Trivia will be? Blue, red, and green should be colours here representing the godesses and power courage and wisdom

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:40 am
Hmm, well I probably won't have as big of a part as I did last time. I was only running it since LiD was away.

However I would like to see the same kind of points system, out of a hundred and the first three people to get the bonus kind of thing.

I'll would also like to see a standing tradition that the winner of the trivia becomes a trivia writer as well.

But this is all up to LiD. I have to give him the scoresheet template when he starts round 2. :P

Profile WWW
Sheikah Elder

Post Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:29 pm
*and mod status just for HT.*

Oh, and Darth, you'll still be on the board for this one. I liked some of your creative ideas. With the trivia writer thing though, when the season ends, do they retire as well?

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Shipping of the Wii points starts today. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery whoever is in the UK. (Brain or Alpha)

[12:08:29 PM] AkaAnonymous: I buy expensive things and talk to pretty girls all day. When I'm not doing that, I usually act like I'm 10. Because 10 is awesome.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4