View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:03 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Season 5 Bonus Question - Runs All Season 
Administrator

Post The Season 5 Bonus Question - Runs All Season • Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:40 am
The image below is your only clue to this puzzle. This challenge will award twenty bonus points to the first person to correctly solve it. You will have until Season 5 of Hyrule Trivia is completed (approximately four weeks from now) to solve this puzzle. For this question only, you will PM your answer to myself, not Zeldaeinstein. The answer is a numeric value, but to eliminate guessing, a basic description of how you came to your answer will also be required (keep it simple, I don't need an essay). You are encouraged to save this image to your computer to avoid my photobucket account puttering out. A copy of the puzzle, for those of you whose Internet just isn't fast enough to load this enormous file, can be found here. Anybody still having trouble getting the puzzle onto their computer should contact me through private message.

And with that, I present the Hyrule Trivia Season 5 Challenge Bonus Question. Good luck.

~Samuel Clemens

Terminian Captain

Post Re: The Season 5 Bonus Question - Runs All Season • Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:35 am
It appears the file you have available on the word "here" has 1 more extra symbol in the gray area on the bottom than the image on the post.

Administrator

Post Re: The Season 5 Bonus Question - Runs All Season • Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:54 am
Invaderzzim wrote:
It appears the file you have available on the word "here" has 1 more extra symbol in the gray area on the bottom than the image on the post.

Thanks. The link has now been fixed.

~Samuel Clemens

Administrator

Post Re: The Season 5 Bonus Question - Runs All Season • Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:36 pm
I should have made this clear earlier: you can take as many guesses at this puzzle as you would like, but obviously if there's no justification for your guess there's no point to send it.

~Samuel Clemens

Hylian Squire

Post Re: The Season 5 Bonus Question - Runs All Season • Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:30 am
man dis puzzles gonna trip

ill think about it, my nizzles
in dis hizzle

is it a cipher?

Administrator

Post Re: The Season 5 Bonus Question - Runs All Season • Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:57 pm
Stone Mask wrote:
man dis puzzles gonna trip

ill think about it, my nizzles
in dis hizzle

is it a cipher?

I can't even understand what you're trying to say.

~Samuel Clemens

Hylian Squire

Post Re: The Season 5 Bonus Question - Runs All Season • Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:25 pm
man nevahmind i got dis
im just thinkin 2 hard
gotta loosen up and kick it at my cats crib, u no wat im sayin
ill b ther tearin it up
dis puzzles goin down

Hylian Squire

Post Re: The Season 5 Bonus Question - Runs All Season • Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:12 am
It would make more sense if you actually spoke English and not "gangsta". Not a lot of us can understand what you are saying. If you answered like that for the questions, I wouldn't be surprised if Zeldaeinstein or Zender didn't give you points for the question. XD

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Re: The Season 5 Bonus Question - Runs All Season • Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:07 am
yo i no how 2 use english
wit dis hizzle

i went 2 skool & errthang dawg, i got dis in dis sockmonkey
got sum mad h8 in dis place
steppin up all in my grill

not spammin i swerr
just wanted 2 no if dis was a cipher mah nizzle
peace

Administrator

Post Re: The Season 5 Bonus Question - Runs All Season • Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:53 am
No, not a cipher.

That just wouldn't be fair. :P

~Samuel Clemens

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: The Season 5 Bonus Question - Runs All Season • Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:18 pm
ok this guy is obviously funky fresh, so back off his grill you nizzle haters.

and this code is impossible, Im not even going to try HT. Take me off the list.

Terminian Captain

Post Re: The Season 5 Bonus Question - Runs All Season • Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:14 pm
I could understand the gangster dude fine, in fact I laugh pretty hard at some of his comments. He might be as normal as all of us with just a great deal of humor.

Sir Link, don't let the impossibility of this puzzle let you quit HT. Last year no one got the bonus question, not even the guy who got a perfect score on the regular trivia. It's hard stuff :P

Administrator

Post Re: The Season 5 Bonus Question - Runs All Season • Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:04 pm
Bonus question has been updated with a hint.

~Samuel Clemens

Hylian Squire

Post Re: The Season 5 Bonus Question - Runs All Season • Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:49 am
Do we get another hint on this before the season is over? Because I'm still clueless

Administrator

Post Re: The Season 5 Bonus Question - Runs All Season • Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:12 pm
There will be one more with Round 4, a bit more obvious than this one, but not by much.

~Samuel Clemens

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next