View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Tetromino's SUAA Thread (The House of Witchcraftery) 
Sub-Administrator

Post Tetromino's SUAA Thread (The House of Witchcraftery) • Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:59 pm
Here it is.

Critiques are allowed, but fundamentally, critiquing does not equate to flaming. Also, late posting should be expected, partially because I procrastinate on everything...:shifty:

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Tetromino's SUAA Thread (The House of Witchcraftery) • Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:22 pm
Okay...most weeks I'll update on Saturday/Sunday...anyways:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s126 ... mp/dnt.png

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s126 ... df12c6.png

These are rather sketchy and some other stuff, I guess. I like the second one better than the first, but whatever...Oh well. xD

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Profile YIM
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Tetromino's SUAA Thread (The House of Witchcraftery) • Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:37 am
So...I'm not posting 1/3/2012's tonight. I'm not EXACTLY sure where I put it...but here's what I'm currently working on. We shall call it a WIP because it still needs to be cleaned and I might take the time to color it.

WIP: The Prophetic Ones (FF 1)

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s126 ... mp/csn.png

(1/4/2012-1/5/2012)
Characters:

Yazstromo (top left), Arivis (in the bg), Galysses (top right), Tap (middle left), Mervil (middle), Allanon (below Mervil), Deku Lord (middle right), Kaz (bottom left), Railin (next to Kaz), and Naomi (bottom right)

Now, remember when we had that contest for FF 1 cover? This would've been my entry if I had enough skill back then! But, alas, such was not the case. Feel free to critique this, like all other pieces, but remember I might not be done. Anyways, goodnight and happy drawing! :)

Profile YIM
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Tetromino's SUAA Thread (The House of Witchcraftery) • Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:42 pm
And IT continues.

TPO Progress:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s126 ... snday2.png

Still have some things to fix/edit, but line art's mostly complete. Yahoo. D;

Profile YIM
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Tetromino's SUAA Thread (The House of Witchcraftery) • Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:43 am
And more progress:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s126 ... snday3.png

Profile YIM
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Tetromino's SUAA Thread (The House of Witchcraftery) • Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:18 pm
For 1/7/12-1/8/12

I didn't realize this was going to take that long...but whatever:

Profile YIM
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Tetromino's SUAA Thread (The House of Witchcraftery) • Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:14 pm
Now...for something completely different (1/9/12-1/10/12):

Fennie the Fennekin. I swear this is NOT a sign of addiction! D:

Profile YIM
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Tetromino's SUAA Thread (The House of Witchcraftery) • Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:59 am
:shifty:

Don't look at the date...>_>

"This was familiar. It always happened; there was nothing to deny or to defy. It was always on cue. The dream was simple: he was lost among a mist so thick it was as if it were eternal and never to lift. Shadows flitted past him while whispers absorbed his ears with harsh, inaudible tongues. And then, in the far reaches of sight, that's where he, better yet, it stood. So far away, so close, it was impossible to tell. Glowing red eyes drifted through the fog that was suffocating him. A deep and guttural laugh followed perfectly in-tune with those of flighty shadows that surrounded their master. The distance was so large that their cackles echoed but so close he could feel their breath fall upon his face. This was hell. This was that Nightmare."

~FF: A Tale of Scorn Souls: Section One

Profile YIM
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Tetromino's SUAA Thread (The House of Witchcraftery) • Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:56 pm
Now...for something completely different...but maybe not so much...

Anyways, if anyone remembers, both ZE and I have had a few 'major' fanfiction ideas...His eventually became FF, scattered on the Fan Works forum, or some other such thing. My stuff has never seen the light of day (really some of it didn't really deserve to or was ruined by the timeline split way back when that still mattered!) Anyways, only one of them has survived, and while it isn't original (though you'd think such great fanfic fuel would have been filled with bloody great fanfics...), it is what it is...

This is the working cover for "The Kingdom of Sand" (which is a reference to something completely unrelated, but whatever!):

And now you can be like what the heck Tetromino...or something. I'll...errr...explain this later. Bedtime. (No, the moon's not falling. He's just happy. Yes, that's important. bah!)

Profile YIM
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Tetromino's SUAA Thread (The House of Witchcraftery) • Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:31 pm
Lineart 3/22/13: http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s126 ... 74e1a4.png
Color...3/23/13: http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s126 ... fefd9d.png

And that's it til next week...later thread. >_>

Profile YIM
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Tetromino's SUAA Thread (The House of Witchcraftery) • Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:00 am
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s126 ... 5c0d9b.png

More stuffs.

Profile YIM
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Tetromino's SUAA Thread (The House of Witchcraftery) • Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:33 pm
There's a bigger version, but photobucket doesn't like big files...

Profile YIM
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Tetromino's SUAA Thread (The House of Witchcraftery) • Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:42 pm
http://tetra-007.deviantart.com/art/Mal ... a_recent=1

BOING!

Comment on the picture please (on DA). xD

Profile YIM
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Tetromino's SUAA Thread (The House of Witchcraftery) • Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:18 am
*shrugs, updates*

http://tetra-007.deviantart.com/art/Azrin-393619318

Don't forget to add this account to your DA. Yep, I'm bossy, totalitarianistic woman! :D

Profile YIM
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Tetromino's SUAA Thread (The House of Witchcraftery) • Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:38 pm
That's like two in how long? D:

http://tetra-007.deviantart.com/art/Dig ... -393786444

Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next