View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Generic SUAA Thread Title Regarding DL 
Administrator

Post Generic SUAA Thread Title Regarding DL • Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:18 am
I'm holding myself to the "if I haven't slept, it's not the next day yet" rule. That said, I am going to frantically... do something artsy. I don't know what. But it will be done.

Also, this is my thread. Welcome. It's just like the rest of them for now. Maybe I'll spray paint the walls to make it look better.

*Edit: Constructive criticism is welcomes with open arms. Please feel free to tell me what you like and what you don't, if something is endearingly bad or awesome and just not your style, how you think I can improve, and what you think I should try.

*Edit 2: I'm thinking I'm going to take a broad interpretation of art and include music; I'm planning to take music theory classes in Autumn, and I plan to use what I learn to make music -- perhaps just short compositions or arrangements -- to count as daily art projects. Maybe I'll even have a few that span over a week in addition to daily things for the week. We'll see. I'm sure I'll get ambitious on at least a few occasions.

~Samuel Clemens

Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]