View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Injuries 
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Injuries • Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:12 am
Ok, one of my worst injuries was when I was riding my bike... my dad used to be a BMX'er, and showed me a trick awhile ago, and I practiced, so I tried it one day... I failed, crashed to the ground, and ripped my elbow on my left arm to hell... didn't get stitches, but I could feel blood running down my arm as I walked home... hurt really bad...
then another time, I was skateboarding... I failed a manual, so I bail out... did it wrong and broke one of my toes... another time, my sister pushed me and I landed on a pencil...
lastly, when I was young, I brushed against a knife, it fell and skinned my leg... I didn't feel anything, just walked around bleeding till my mom saw when she went into the kitchen and freaked...

Profile YIM WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Injuries • Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:38 pm
When I was 3, my family was bowling and they let me roll the ball. Well, I tried to pick it up and smashed my middle finger on my left hand. I used to be a left hander, but now I write with my right hand. After that, I would never bowl, but this year I tried it and didn't care for it. Oh, and my middle finger is slightly wider then it should.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Injuries • Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:09 pm
I once stubbed my toe real bad while running up the stairs

Profile YIM
Goron Warrior

Post Re: Injuries • Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:50 pm
Well, did it break... or spontaneously combust? Because, other wise, your a very safe person to have only received an injury to that extent....

Zora Guard

Post Re: Injuries • Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:45 pm
Wow... I was so injury prone when I was younger.

I remember one year, at a out of town swim meet, I like... hyper-extended my left hand ring finger pretty far back (it swelled to twice the size of my thumb) when I was finishing a race. I couldn't use my left arm to swim because it was like I'd lost all feeling on it and trying to use my hand hurt like heck.

Two weeks later it healed just in time for my next swim meet where I did the same thing to my right elbow. In the same swim event.

Oddly enough... haven't broken anything.

I've nearly torn ligaments in my ankle though. Basketball. >_<

Visit our blog at http://www.acgventcast.ca and subscribe to our podcast on iTunes!

Profile WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Injuries • Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:23 am
In my room is a spot where there are nails sticking out of their, so I accidently stepped on them, fell over, hit my head on the side of my dresser and when I got up, tripped over an ammo box that I use for storage, hitting the side of my door... Very painful, and I'm lucky that I wasn't knocked out or worse... >.>

Profile YIM WWW
Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Injuries • Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:02 am
that sounds realy stupid... poor you :(

uh anyway to stay on topic I've cut my hand open with a stanly knife and I've broken my foot playing basketball by stepping in someone elses foot (I needed to quit after that).

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Injuries • Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:42 am
I dislocated my hip when I was nine. I have had three surgeries and the top of my femur is rough and that gave me arthritis. So I have arthritis in my left hip and I know I'm definitely going to get a full hip replacement.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Injuries • Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:42 am
I have a few things that I need to add because of my inactiveness, and just the way life takes its course.

Got a crazy splinter of massiveness stuck in the ball of my foot about... 10 months ago, somewhere around there..., any way.
Tweezers did nothing but cause lots of cussing. I eventually broke down, got an exacto blade and my small electrical needle nosed pliers, and gave it a good yank. Bit a pencil in half and had to put alum on it to stop the bleeding. That thing was all of an inch and a quarter long; it was a *Big Navi*

Ran my head into a Steel guard on a machine at work(only thing I’ve seen harder than my dome) and now I have another scar on my dome. I swear I’m going to have to start wearing a helmet if I keep it up! lol Had to fill out all kinds of paperwork because someone noticed I was bleeding before I could clean up the gash.

And finally I tried to dodge a Deer with My Dodge 1500 w/HIMI truck and while actually managing to miss the deer I was going some pretty excessive speed and rolled it. It was a roller coaster ride from *Hyrule*. I still miss that truck :cry:

Still paying for that one too, should have bought the good insurance. :L

There now i think i'm up to speed on injuries

... *meow*

Profile YIM
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Injuries • Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:08 pm
I broke my wrist after flipping an ATV, sprained my ankle after falling from a fence, and been struck in the face as hard as a 16-year-old possibly can from swinging the Wii Remote while playing tennis. It actually made me black out for a few...

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6