View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Injuries 
Administrator

Post Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:30 pm
If you didn't feel a thing, then according to your sig you're not alive.

~Samuel Clemens

Administrator

Post Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:52 am
I think today is the day to proclaim the ultimate list of:

Things that have either stabbed, skewered or entered ZE's body without his permission that were sharp and pointy.

1) A bajillion splinters. Biggest measuring around only half an inch, 8 years old, helping with wood and bam!

2) A rusted bent piece of metal from an old oil tin, at my grandmother's in a spot where my cousins and brother used to hang out. Sliced deep through my hand, 7 years old, and it was awful pain.

3) An art knife! Those are friggin sharp, making the Hylian Herald for a 3D construction project, SLICE, there was blood everywhere, those suckers hurt. last year :lol:

4) Pencil, standard wooden pencil. Me and Tyler holmes were acting out in Mrs. Hunter's class, while she was out of course, and he had my pencil and stuff, long story short, I still have a chunk of lead in my left hand that you can see under the skin. Grade 7

5) Lead Pencils. Almost every week I stab my fingers on a lead pencil in my pocket, the best place to keep these things mind you. And when I say stab, I mean, shooting my hand into the denim to grab the pencil and it skewers a finger, I did it Monday, and every time I hit a key with my index finger, it still hurts :cry:

6) A rusty nail outside on the old foundation of the barn long gone before I was born. Up through my rubber boots and into my foot, leaving a nice clean hole for the world to see. Stung a bit, but that was it. Age 8-9

7) There is no number seven, at least not that I can remember or that hasn't happened yet :P

~Zeldaeinstein~

-Carl Sagan

Last edited by Zeldaeinstein on Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile WWW
Hylian Knight

Post Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:23 am
On the topic if rusty nails....I rememebr once I was walking/running near a fence when I tripped and fell, next thing I know my left hand is feeling pretty wierd and I look and find a hole in my hand....well it was not neccessarily a hole....it was bleeding non the less....I look down and see I had fallen directly on a nail that happened to be sticking up....

Strangly enough I didnt feel a thing afterwards...not unlike you guys....yup ....

Hylian Swordsman

Post Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:54 pm
Nails... i had forgotten about nails.

Can't remember what age, but i was running down the basement steps and came upon a pain in my right heel. So i look down and there it was a nail sticking out of a board sticking in my foot. So what do i do, i try to pull my foot off the nail... the board decided to follow along with the nail.
Just for future use incase you guys find your selves in this situation, don't try to shake the board off, it just causes the nail to wiggle around in your foot, trust me on this one, it's not a good idea.
I finaly had to stomp on the board with my other foot and yank my right one free. Man i was walking aroung tipptoed for a while after that.

You guys'll get a kick out of this... Image did you know that if you never wear shoes you won't need to cut your toe nails?
I'm serious, if you can stand the constant pain breaking them from ramming your feet into doors, chairs, walls, and other hard things then you'll never need them cut again. Man i hate shoes! lol

Profile YIM WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:49 am
A few days ago it hurt just for me to be alive.

Not j/k either.

Administrator

Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:13 am
Oh? How so?

~Samuel Clemens

Terminian Captain

Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:24 am
Ok, I got another one, I have an old closet door, and its so old that the doorknob has fallen off on both sides. If the door is shut, you can't open it, due to loss of doorknob, so the only way to open it is with a special sized screwdriver. I opened up the closet to get my shirt for the dance and my older brother decided to pull a little prank and shut the door on me. Trapped, I banged on the door, and the first bang, came with a little pain, from a nail through the door. Got into a vein, gushing for awhile until they finally let me out and realized that I seriously wanted to get out. It didn't hurt though.

Hylian Squire

Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:31 pm
Dark Link229 wrote:
Oh? How so?

Depressed. It sucked. It was rare. It's gone.

Zora Guard

Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:26 am
me and sir link were at pizza delight playing with knives and we cut ourselves XD

Imagehttp://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp

Sheikah Elder

Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:55 am
LOL we were trying to do the thing the android does on Alien. The really fast knife between fingers thing. Painter makes it sound crazy though lol.
We were at pizza delight for about four hours, drinking free ice leaf juice and eating free bread.

Last edited by Sir.Link on Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Terminian Captain

Post Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:18 am
So I decided that this topic can be about others being injured to. Guy fell off a small bridge lost his thumb, not a good site :S

Hylian Squire

Post Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:34 pm
Sir.Link wrote:
Painter makes it sound Emo though lol.

You want to rephrase that, Sir Link? Or at least, get rid of a certain word that stands out from all the rest? If you don't think of this:

"The tallest blade of grass is always the first to get cut."

Administrator

Post Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:03 pm
Eons makes a good point SL. You shouldn't be using discriminatory/stereotypical words like that.

~Samuel Clemens

Terminian Captain

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:03 am
True true, that wouldn't be right to discriminate others now would it?

Hylian Swordsman

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:16 am
Yeah..., broke my knee-cap!
goes to show, you should becareful around a solid steel table that's bolted down to a concreet floor!
it's very sore except for when i touch it... I wake up on the ground everytime! :shock:

Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next