View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Injuries 
Terminian Captain

Post Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:18 pm
I've never really gotten seriously injured in any way. I've sprained/fractured my wrists a few times while rollerblading, but that's all. I don't really get physically injured that easily.

Probably my dumbest injury was falling off the ramp onto my wrist while rollerblading, I didn't have my wrist guard on somehow, so that's why it fractured.

Profile YIM WWW
Goron Warrior

Post Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:53 pm
Well, then let's see, if I measure up at all...

1) I was eight and I went after my cat in the old stained glass craft room and slit the top of my eye socket open and bled for like two hours.
2) I was mowing the lawn (No, I'm not copying, push mowers are dangerous pieces of *Navi*) and I hit four rock at the same time, evidentally, a four cycle engine makes rocks spin very quickly, they came out, hit the house and ricocheted and one hit my left leg, the second hit my right fore arm, the third hit my right hand and the fourth missed my temple by like, two inches.

and finally 3) I was hauling christmas ornaments up my stairs and slipped on my cat, yes, cats are very slippery and sometimes very annoying. Anywho, I slipped and fell forward, up the stairs, then, I got up, lost my balance and slipped down the stairs, then hit my head on the wall and blacked out for a bit. All the while my sister and parents are out last minute shopping for me. :evil:

Hylian Swordsman

Post Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:58 pm
I'm 6 foot tall. My ceiling is 5 foot 5. You figure it out.

Terminian Captain

Post Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:10 pm
Awww...poor ceiling, he never had a chance to grow :P .

Anyways, I'll make this short. Never, while your OLDER brother is driving the 4 wheeler with you on the back, try to grab a hold of a sturdy branch, you just end up on the cement.....

Hylian Swordsman

Post Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:13 pm
Link64Master wrote:
Anyways, I'll make this short. Never, while your OLDER brother is driving the 4 wheeler with you on the back, try to grab a hold of a sturdy branch, you just end up on the cement.....

Aww, now the cement'll be suing you for assault.

Hylian Squire

Post Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:43 am
Well, I was running up stairs to get ready, but I tripped, and I almost tore a ligament in my right thumb.
When I was little, I fell off my bike and onto a frayed wire, and it tore part of my arm. Then it went blue, for some weird reason.
Other than that, I haven't broke anything. Touch wood.

Administrator

Post Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:29 am
Mega-Revival.

So hey, we should talk about things that have bit us, or ripped part of our bodies to shreads, namely, cats and dogs and the like, but if you have a good story about ANOTHER animal taking a chunk out of you, don't hesitate to post.

Anyway, I am currently missing part of my right middle finger to our newest cat, Nameless Cat. We had put her in a cat carrier for ease since she's bigger than just a tiny little fartbag, er...kitten >_>, and all she did was freak out and try and escape.

Never try to console a cat doing that. She thought my finger was one of the bars and did a nice number to it, three days ago, I still bear the MEGA AWESOME death wound. Well it's not all that impressive. When we brought her in the house I waited a few minutes to let her out, and it was like nothing had ever happened. Damn cat, probably could have had her out in the van on the way home >_>.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Terminian Captain

Post Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:18 am
Note to self: When you are feeding cattle, don't put the food to their face, and then pull it back.........I was stupid yes. Luckily I hopped over the fence with only my leg getting slightly injured.

Goron Warrior

Post Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:34 pm
heheheheh, cattle are hilarious.

Another injury from me, but not major.

-Note to all people on EDN, never in your right mind should you piss off your sister when she's on the phone, I've got a 4 and a quarter inch bruise on my back now from a phone being thrown at me >_< (by the way, that's the diameter, not radius)

Goron Warrior

Post Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:29 pm
One time when I was little, I was playing on the jungle gym on a local playground. I jumped from the top bar to the ground(I was a daredevil), but my pinky finger got stuck where two bars came together, so when I came down all of the weight of my body was transferred to the skin pinched there. Yeah, totally ripped my finger open, it looked disgusting.

LH :wink:

Administrator

Post Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:04 pm
Ouch man, that sounds painful. The worst wounds I currently have are from my valiant battles against spiders. I HATE spiders.

~Samuel Clemens

Zora Guard

Post Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:05 pm
one time when i was little i was fighting with my older brother over a chair and then i slipped and cut open my eyebrow on a conveniently placed bean water table |D

Profile WWW
Sheikah Elder

Post Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:21 pm
Deku Lord wrote:
Ouch man, that sounds painful. The worst wounds I currently have are from my valiant battles against spiders. I HATE spiders.

Valiant, as in: "OH MY GOD A SPIDER! RUN!"? Also, I don't see how Spiders can even bite you unless you're asleep, I usually brush them off. Unless we're talking about fairly large nuclear mutated spiders... Thats a different story.

My worst animal wounds... Hmmm. I suppose it would have to be against the cat. My cat is seriously a ninja. A fat, lazy, meowing ninja, but a dangerous force to be reckoned with nonetheless.

Sub-Administrator

Post Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:24 pm
Deku Lord wrote:

Hmmm, I saw a rather big, black spider today. It was rather creepy, my friend thought that "someone had died" when I screamed...but, then again, she has been away from the country for four or five years. xD

BOT: But, that really had had to hurt LH and ZE...I mean, dang. Though the worst thing that ever bit me was either my old cat who liked attacking his owners (i.e. us)...he used to bite you up the leg...literally.

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Terminian Captain

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:45 am
Speaking of fairly large nuclear mutated spiders, I saw one as I was leaving the cabin today, sometimes a shoe isn't big enough.

Sharp and pointy rocks+Murky lake water= Can't see where your stepping but can feel A FREAKING SHARP AND POINTY ROCK go into your foot......

LH, ZE..............WTH? A finger terminator? And a pinky pincher? That might hurt..........

Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next