View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2019 12:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 1029 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next
 Ava and Sig topic 
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Ava and Sig topic • Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:52 am
You have better be kidding me. D:

And don't say you're serious, or I'll have to ignore you for a week. :p

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Re: Ava and Sig topic • Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:42 pm
That's a pretty rad sig set, Tetromino. It's almost like a self-portrait ;D. *badumkish*

I'll leave now D:

Ever considered reopening a Sig Shop? :p

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Ava and Sig topic • Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:13 pm
With Uni going on? No, not really. :P

If people want to ask, as in asking by pm, I'll see what I can do, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut yeah, it takes so much time and effort that I find the reward really not always worth it. So, that's another reason why I don't have an active shop too. :P

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Profile YIM
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Ava and Sig topic • Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:34 pm
Omg I love your sig Tetromino! I love the flow it has to it as well as the brush styles. One of my friends made my sig, it is still going through a revisions, but I enjoy how it looks currently too.

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Ava and Sig topic • Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:49 am
Thank you. I like yours too, though, you're one of the first (new) members I've seen that knows really anything about sigmaker. So, I'm guessing you might've at least tried to do some in the past...am I right? :P

(Also; 2222 posts. Yes, my post number iz cooler than yours...for the moment!) :D

Profile YIM
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Ava and Sig topic • Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:47 pm
Ya, I'm not the best at sig making, but I know some of the basic principles of design and how a sig should flow etc. I just have trouble making it myself.

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Ava and Sig topic • Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:53 am
Hmm, I would offer to help you get better, but from what you're saying you just really need to practice and look up tutorials. These could teach you probably better than I could...hopefully. The best place for them though is like deviant art. There are some really good ones there. Sometimes I just use one for inspiration and I find that by reading them, you can learn something new no matter how long you've done it.

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Re: Ava and Sig topic • Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:06 pm
New avatar? You bet. Made by the divine hands of Darth Citrus. Look at it and rejoice.

LOOK AT IT.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Hylian Knight

Post Re: Ava and Sig topic • Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:26 pm
I see the glory of the horse.

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Ava and Sig topic • Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:43 am
Dude! D:

That horse needs too lose some weight, it ate all that grass and made the picture barren...D:

Hehehe, ZE, this is just silly. :P

Profile YIM
Zora Guard

Post Re: Ava and Sig topic • Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:33 pm
That's a really cool avatar and siggy Tetromino. Everyone knows that my avatar is the best on these forums. There's no denying it. BD

Profile WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Ava and Sig topic • Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:18 pm
Yes, guys. I'm a Pegasisters (male version of Brony). xD So are almost all of my friends from school. xD

Anyways, my signature is a scene in MLP:FIM where Rainbow Dash tries to get Fluttershy to cheer her on, and Fluttershy gets ready to yell "YAY" only to quietly say it instead. :P My avatar is a human Fluttershy. Soooo adorable. :3

Administrator

Post Re: Ava and Sig topic • Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:54 pm
I approve of your avatar/signature choice DP. You are now the coolest person on the Underwoods.

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Ava and Sig topic • Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:02 pm
Dark Princess wrote:
Yes, guys. I'm a Pegasisters (male version of Brony). xD So are almost all of my friends from school. xD

Anyways, my signature is a scene in MLP:FIM where Rainbow Dash tries to get Fluttershy to cheer her on, and Fluttershy gets ready to yell "YAY" only to quietly say it instead. :P My avatar is a human Fluttershy. Soooo adorable. :3

May I ask WHY so many people like MLP?

I'm still rather confused about the whole deal...

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Re: Ava and Sig topic • Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:15 pm
Just watch the first episode on YouTube. I think you'll see why everyone loves it.

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1029 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next