View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Do You Have To Wear A School Uniform? 
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A School Uniform? • Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:45 pm
No school uniform, but we have a stricter dress code than some, and it's follow to the letter. :P Anyways, we are allowed to wear jeans with holes in them though, that doesn't matter, it's just...other things do. :P

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A School Uniform? • Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:11 am
No, I don't have to wear one. It's kinda impossible to force over 600 high school kids to wear a uniform, so I don't have to.

Profile WWW
Goron Warrior

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A School Uniform? • Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:38 am
Impossible? My school did. :P

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A School Uniform? • Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:31 am
i think every school in Aus has to wear one

and my school has over one thousand students

Administrator

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A School Uniform? • Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:20 pm
My school borders on 700 students, but we're very rural so even the teachers don't follow what the school laid out as 'proper teaching dress code', it's basically casual Friday every day.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A School Uniform? • Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:12 pm
I had to wear a uniform from kindergarden to 4th grade. Ugh if I have to wear an itch dress one more time....

Profile YIM
Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A School Uniform? • Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:54 pm
I just wear my birthday suit.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A School Uniform? • Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:24 pm
I have to wear a school uniform. People aged 12 to around 15 (Years 7-10) have to wear a blue shirt with a red jumper and grey shorts and people aged 16 and up (Years 11-12 (Me :P)) have to wear white and a really dark blue. The problem with the dark blue is that it looks exactly like black with almost no difference but the teachers that are strict with the uniform notice it and complain about it.

BTW, I live in Australia.

Profile YIM WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A School Uniform? • Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:30 am
No........ I don't have to wear one... Maybe some Jeans and a Jesus T-shirt. Yeah. I wear that to school. xD

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A School Uniform? • Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:07 am
I live in England, where most schools have uniforms, so yes i have to wear one. Shirt, tie, blazer, everything.
even so, none of us ever look smart :P We never tuck our shirts in or do top buttons up, and i think the teachers have given up telling us off and just stopped caring

Goron Warrior

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A School Uniform? • Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:38 pm
The private schools here wear uniforms.
My school doesn't, though.
I think next year they're going to make the middle schools and elementary schools wear them.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A School Uniform? • Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:07 am
I have no uniform, and our school isn't too hard on the 'Dress Code' though girls' bikini straps and short shorts aren't allowed along with hats. I saw girls walking by with chains around their pants and black eyeliner darker than night and all that stuff and thought; wow.

Though I was told to shave one day, but I was like "Hellz no!" and they left me alone. I'm entering 9'th grade next year, by the way.

Oh, and the school before this one that I entered half way through my 8'th grade year let me wear my hood on my hoodie while I slept through classes. That was a sweet school, but incredibly small and rural.

Profile YIM WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A School Uniform? • Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:15 am
From elementary school to middle school I wore a uniform. Rather than everyone wearing the same thing you could wear different colored shirts and pants as long as they were red, navy blue, khaki, and such. It also didn't matter what brand, so cool kids could still wear their expensive brands and losers still looked like losers. Personally I think I would've rather just have everyone wear the same outfit.

But none of the high schools have standardized dress, so we can wear what we want as long as its within dress code.

(I wouldn't mind wearing Sailor Fuku to school though ;D)

It's the first siggy I ever made, so go easy on me.

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A School Uniform? • Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:30 am
I never had to wear one, and I think it would be out of my interest in having had to wear one.

Did anyone notice cirus' comments contradicting themselves?

[12:08:29 PM] AkaAnonymous: I buy expensive things and talk to pretty girls all day. When I'm not doing that, I usually act like I'm 10. Because 10 is awesome.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A School Uniform? • Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:15 pm
I never wore a School Uniform. However, I was in NJROTC during High School, and every Wednesday would be our uniform inspection. Good times. Eventually I'd just wear my Full Dress Uniform with ribbons and medals every Inspection. Looked pretty spiffy. :3

Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2