View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Weird/Odd things in School 
Hylian Swordsman

Post Weird/Odd things in School • Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:35 pm
Hey everyone. This topic here is for you to post some of the oddest things that has happened in your school.

One of the weird things that has happened in my Language Arts class is when my class was taking a spelling PreTest. One of the words was stupid. I can't believe that that was one of my spelling words.

I will post more, but for now, let's here some of the weird things from your school.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Weird/Odd things in School • Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:33 pm
What was the word?

Anyway, a weird thing that happened in my school was when a bunch of dogs walked through our school (it's an outdoor school). It was weird, they just walked right through

Profile YIM
Goron Warrior

Post Re: Weird/Odd things in School • Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:29 pm
@RL: I think she means that the word was "stupid".

And this wasn't weird so much as funny, but today in one of my lectures, the lecturer used the phrase, and I quote: "no bonding forces between the sheets", at which point I had to stifle my laughter.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Weird/Odd things in School • Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:16 am
Yes RL, the word was acually Stupid.

My band teacher was trying to get the band class to be quiet, and so he said "Shut the ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffront door!"

Zora Guard

Post Re: Weird/Odd things in School • Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:46 am
i remember one time it was friday the day before valentines day and i was walking to my english teacher to find out my grade after school and without knocking i saw my teacher with another teacher exchanging gifts and making out. they didnt see me though. not really weird but awkward. so i just walk out

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Weird/Odd things in School • Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:12 pm
Yazstromo wrote:
@RL: I think she means that the word was "stupid".

And this wasn't weird so much as funny, but today in one of my lectures, the lecturer used the phrase, and I quote: "no bonding forces between the sheets", at which point I had to stifle my laughter.

That's...so dirty. o_o Or is that just me? -_-

Okay, last trimester (my school is in trimester--not semester), my physics teacher would say some of the strangest stuff and make hilarious at the expense of Mr. Smarty-Whiner. It was so GREAT...I guess that's why I had a love/hate relationship with physics. :P Good thing PreCalculus is next tri. 8D

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Goron Warrior

Post Re: Weird/Odd things in School • Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:14 am
@Tetromino: Well, if it was just you, then I wouldn't have posted it, now would I? :P The lecturer was talking about the physical structure of graphite, but I find things so much more interesting when taken out of context.

Hylian Knight

Post Re: Weird/Odd things in School • Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:01 am
Last Halloween some dude actually decided to come in a speedo and NOTHING else.....but the hall moniters made him go wear a shirt after XD....that guy is my hero....

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Weird/Odd things in School • Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:18 am
The headmaster of my school always wears a cape, and a few days ago, during break, he started walking around the school with a massive bell, ringing it in everyones face.
Everyone (even the rest of the teachers) thought he'd gone insane. 8S

Zora Guard

Post Re: Weird/Odd things in School • Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:02 pm
Weird/Odd things in School, eh? Let's see... Mr. Castleton.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Weird/Odd things in School • Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:59 pm
Oh, let's see...

There was the time last year where a teacher caught two kids having sexual intercourse in the bathroom. (That was the school that I went to for the second half of the year)

and then there was when a dog ran into our school (Other school that I went to the first part of the year) and ran into the guys' bathroom, *Navi* on the ground and left.

Or when in the first school, when the seniors taped me with duct tape so I couldn't move my arms and a kid grabbed the back of my hoodie and tried dragged me around telling everyone that he's bringing me back to his closet and stuff.

Profile YIM WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Weird/Odd things in School • Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:01 pm
I remember back when I was a freshman, that Halloween the seniors had dressed like mobsters and skeletons and were dancing in the lobby while "Thriller" was on the loudspeaker... I realized that my school was amazing shortly after.

provided that he's a good conductor?"

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Weird/Odd things in School • Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:09 am
Okay, theres this kid in my social studies class, and at the beginning of the year, (my s.s. teacher puts the day['s agenda on a projector each day,) he pointed out a spelling mistake. This led to an immense arguement, which was absolutely stupid and hilarious, between the 2. The conversation involved michael jackson, racism, prejudice, the fact that she (the teacher) was also an english teacher, and the rest of the class egging the two on. They've been at it all year now....
I think the teacher likes him though, so he doesn't get in too much trouble. Plus, she's also just a really great teacher. I'm gonna miss her!

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Weird/Odd things in School • Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:48 pm
It was really weird in my science class last year, two people were doing their oral and the teacher just got up and left the room telling them to keep going 0_o and came back just before they finished and had the nerve to say he disagreed with their topic when he wasn't even listening! Yeah I hated that teacher... :evil:

Shi= dead/ Shin= Silent/ Shinji= common/ Shinjite = Believe

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Weird/Odd things in School • Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:00 pm
They is a kid in my class, and he was like this to me: "I'm going to poop on your leg!" And then he was making farting noises while doing it.

Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next