View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Females... 
Sheikah Elder

Post Females... • Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:38 pm
Are completely alien compared to men, and are impossible to read.

Discuss.

Administrator

Post Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:05 pm
Put more ranks in 'Sense Motive'.

Works like a charm for me. :P

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:01 pm
Says the single guy in Alberta...

Really though, I often find myself believing that they are completely impossible to read, considering that I'm always off in the most ridiculous ways when assessing the thoughts of one.
However, DC, this 'Sense Motive' is intriguing, you should post more about it. :P

~Samuel Clemens

Sheikah Elder

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:35 am
I dont find that true.
Maybe its because a great majority of the people I hang out with are female.

Administrator

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:05 pm
Eh, I like to say I'm good at reading people, and for the most part I am. Now the great majority of my friends are in fact not female, but I still have a moderate number, though communication beyond passive levels is very very rare and not at school. It's a lot easier for me to get into their heads when I talk to them online when everything is restricted to text, other than that I still observe and interpret whatever it is they do ;P. I gotta say though that there are some things that have surprised me so much I could say I could have been literally turned on my head.

Darn them and their whole 'ewww I think he's weird/gross' and then three weeks later they're all over him ;P.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sheikah Elder

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:28 pm
That one smart dude wrote:
Darn them and their whole 'ewww I think he's weird/gross' and then three weeks later they're all over him ;P.

Oh god, I know. That really makes me rage. Especially when we all know that kid, is a douchebag, that will only bring the girl down.... And I'm talking from personal experience.

Administrator

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:50 pm
I find that for a good percentage of the female population that there seems to be a bit of a fickle trait running through their blood, no doubt that we guys have it probably even more so. The thing I hate the most even when you interpret things down to nearly their truth is when they tag along on a subject which leads to a whole bunch of distraction. I actually admire them for being able to feed a bunch of hoopla and keep people out of their minds, seeing as I like to do the same thing ;P.

Ah well, I haven't delved into their kind of mindset nor have I been around that 'awesomely' enough to get a good hold on it and learn the little secrets. Someone should enlighten me. Actually wait, enlighten is a horrible horrible word ;P. Someone share something with us ;P.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Goron Warrior

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:34 pm
I must be one of the easier girls to read. I have a lot of guy friends, both online and IRL.

Sheikah Elder

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:06 pm
Can't read them at all. Except for one lucky one. (Is hopeful)

[12:08:29 PM] AkaAnonymous: I buy expensive things and talk to pretty girls all day. When I'm not doing that, I usually act like I'm 10. Because 10 is awesome.

Administrator

Post Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:39 am
Deku Lord wrote:
Says the single guy in Alberta...

Being single does not mean I can't read chicks. In fact, I think one the reasons I am still single is I can read what type of people these females are, or what their feelings are at the very least, and judge any future actions accordingly.

These women, if you will, use a lot more than just words when communicating. If you know what to look for in their tone of voice and body language, as subtle as it can be at times, you'll fare much better.

Profile WWW
Sheikah Elder

Post Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:10 am
THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

[12:08:29 PM] AkaAnonymous: I buy expensive things and talk to pretty girls all day. When I'm not doing that, I usually act like I'm 10. Because 10 is awesome.

Sheikah Elder

Post Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:10 pm
Daf Sitres wrote:
If you know what to look for in their tone of voice and body language, as subtle as it can be at times, you'll fare much better.

This could've saved the sides of my face, much anguish. Where were you when I need you? Actually, to be honest, the only people I hung out with 7-9 grade, were chicks, because the guys at my school were all douchebags.

Administrator

Post Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:03 pm
Well DC, you said "if you know what to look for," and while I'm sure it varies from girl to girl, are there any generalizations you can make?

~Samuel Clemens

Terminian Captain

Post Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:29 pm
It's funny this topic came into play, apparently October is Gender Respect Month, and every Tuesday our school did something for it.

First off, DC, with all respect, the word "chicks" is derogatory towards women. They are not baby chickens >_>.

Secondly, I say most girls are very easy to read, except for the one that you really like, then it's like someone telling you to sit in the corner of a circular room.

Sub-Administrator

Post Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:45 am
Link64Master wrote:
First off, DC, with all respect, the word "chicks" is derogatory towards women. They are not baby chickens >_>.

Strange that I actually like being called a "chick"...and as far as know, most females don't care. I think there's much worse in terms of derogatory. (The term comes from my area too, so i have to defend it... xD)

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next