View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Do You Have To Wear A School Uniform? 
Zora Guard

Post Do You Have To Wear A School Uniform? • Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:58 am
I do, i ike wearing it, are school uniforms are the same as Haruhi Suzumiya No Yutsuu's.

Goron Warrior

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A Shool Uniform? • Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:03 am
:huh: Uh. . . those are interesting names. . . I suppose you live in japan?

Oh, and no, I don't have to wear a school uniform. . .

Zora Guard

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A Shool Uniform? • Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:01 am
Ya neither do i

I just wear what i feel like wearing

Administrator

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A Shool Uniform? • Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:13 pm
My school is pretty lax on rules, especially clothing wise, we have a 'dress code' but you can't really break it unless you're walking around basically nude. I would absolutely hate to have to wear a uniform, though it would make days a lot easier not having to worry about wearing the 'wrong thing' ;P.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A Shool Uniform? • Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:48 pm
I don't have to wear any uniforms, but we are not allowed to wear ripped clothing.

Administrator

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A Shool Uniform? • Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:50 pm
My high school had a dress code where you could only wear navy blue and white. Since our school was connected to a public library and the public could just walk right through our school, they figured this was the best way to determine who was a High student.

Of course no one followed it after the first year and they switched to using ID cards. Sadly at that point I had bought all my clothes to fit with the dress code.

And that the story of how my current wardrobe is entirely navy blue and white.

Profile WWW
Hylian Knight

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A Shool Uniform? • Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:07 pm
School is uniformed.....dont mind it.....but I'd rather have it Japanese Uniform :P Ugh I read too much manga.....did I mention Im going to anime North? XD

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A Shool Uniform? • Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:34 pm
I'm homeschooled, so yeah, no uniforms for me. :P No dress code either. *runs around in underwear*

Profile WWW
Goron Warrior

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A Shool Uniform? • Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:02 pm
Hylian Hobbit wrote:
I'm homeschooled, so yeah, no uniforms for me. :P No dress code either. *runs around in underwear*

Aagh, quit giving homeschoolers a bad name. . .

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A Shool Uniform? • Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:15 pm
Are you homeschooled LH?

And everyone runs around in their underwear. I don't know a single person who doesn't. That doesn't mean that they're not wearing pants, it just means they have underwear on. Duh... :think:

Profile WWW
Goron Warrior

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A Shool Uniform? • Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:43 pm
I wore a school uniform for all 13 years of my schooling career. I think having a school uniform is an excellent idea; it gives the school its own identity and it helps build character.

Goron Warrior

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A Shool Uniform? • Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:26 pm
Hylian Hobbit wrote:
Are you homeschooled LH?

And everyone runs around in their underwear. I don't know a single person who doesn't. That doesn't mean that they're not wearing pants, it just means they have underwear on. Duh... :think:

. . . I'm an independent studies student. . .

Terminian Captain

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A Shool Uniform? • Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:28 pm
Our school has finally relaxed on rules. We can have food in most classes, and the only dress code violation is if you have a hole where your "parts" are. :D

Last edited by Hylian Cookie on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A Shool Uniform? • Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:37 am
i has a uniform and i like it, the formal for boys looks just like the one from bleach.
and i gets kool blazer for 11 and 12 for formal, and a jersey for sports in 12.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Do You Have To Wear A Shool Uniform? • Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:51 pm
Thankfully, no I do not wear a school uniform

Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next