View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 The 2010 topic! 
Administrator

Post The 2010 topic! • Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:10 pm
So hey, it's 2010 already. Where did the time go? :O

As tradition this is the new years topic. Thoughts on the last year, resolutions and predictions for the next year.

Thoughts: For me, last year was a toss up, as it was simultaneously one of my best years and worst. I'm hoping this year will have less terrible things in it.

Resolutions: To finally organize all my music into folders. And get the site working. (I make this one every year :shifty: Oh and to pass. :P

Predictions: I'm predicting this time next year I'll be an Engineer. And I'll be still at school. And one thing more, but that's a secret. :P

Alright, someone else's turn.

Profile WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: The 2010 topic! • Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:23 pm
Thoughts: well, something about last year isn't something I'd want to talk about, and this year I hope I'll forget about it, and hopes it never happens again.

Resolutions: To finish Ninjade 7 and not abandon it like other small-time projects.

Predictions: Well, this year Majora's Mask turns 10, and I predict that someone important is going to die this year, I just don't feel like I know when...

:L :/ -_- :D

Profile YIM
Zora Guard

Post Re: The 2010 topic! • Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:25 pm
Eh, last year was alright.

Resolutions: None, obviously. ;D

Predictions: Stress. I'll be finishing ninth grade and going into tenth, which is when our High School years start over here. The problem is that there's to many High Schools to choose from and I have friends trying to convince me to go to different ones.

Goron Warrior

Post Re: The 2010 topic! • Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:43 pm
Thoughts: Not bad, could've been better.

Resolution: I will not keep this new years resolution.

Prediction: I will rule the world. Positive thinking always, eh?

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: The 2010 topic! • Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:05 pm
Thoughts: I thought last year was my best year so far. I've had a few problems this year, but that doesn't ruin everything for me. I loved being able to go to high school this year and enjoy it. And I was able to hang out with friends more, so that made it even better.

Resolutions: To practice DDR more than usual and finish most of the hardest songs on it, such as Pluto the First and OsakaEvolved. =P

Predictions: Meeting more people and being able to drive around town freely once I get my license.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: The 2010 topic! • Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:52 pm
Thoughts; Last year wasn't my best, but thankfully not my worst. I've had many downs, and less ups, but I have survived through it all partially unscathed.

Resolutions; None.

Predictions; Will be another harsh year, I'll probably get my license and visit a few states before getting in a car accident and spend a good portion of the year in the hospital. That, or I'll say "*Navi* it" and I'll be recluse.

Profile YIM WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: The 2010 topic! • Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:23 pm
2009 didn't start out that well. It slowly got better though, December 4th through the 29th were the most amazing days of the year for me. The year still managed to end badly though

Resolutions: I only have one, but I'd prefer to keep it to myself

Predictions: Don't really have any

Terminian Captain

Post Re: The 2010 topic! • Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:12 pm
Thoughts: This year was quite interesting. I probably had some of the best holidays I've ever had in my life. It's weird because 2008 was probably the worst holidays i've ever had in my life :p

Resolutions: I wanna be the very best, like no one ever wassss! No, actually I wanna get my youtube series called nonsense studios started.

Predictions: This will be the most epic year for EDN ever.

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: The 2010 topic! • Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:42 pm
Thoughts: every year something gets better and something gets worse, this year has had a lot of good stuff happen probably enough to outway the bad so I'm hoping for a similar if not better year next year.

Rersolutions: don't mess up grade 12. ^^;

Predictions: well it isn't 2012 yet so . . .

Administrator

Post Re: The 2010 topic! • Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:22 pm
Thoughts: Obviously I have to denote that 2009 was probably my best year ever for anything, other than those years as a child blissfully ignorant of the world outside being so harsh, unforgiving, and awful. I finally got a girlfriend, making all the other ladies obviously jealous of my non-availability :P, we finally finished A Tale of Scorned Souls, and we WOULD have started To Dust if I had had the correct amount of time available over the Holidays and at last I finally got out of this house to be on my own a while and FINALLY got out of high school.

Resolutions: Lose weight. Probably won't happen. I have a very wide shoulder span, 6'2 tall, so I hide my 300 lb size pretty well I think. Still should lose some despite having good cholesterol etc. etc.

Predictions: More EPIC-ness. I will totally become Ninja-Czar of the Zelda Community and make Season 5 of Hyrule Trivia awesome with the rest of the Hyrule Trivia Sages. Oh and life will be decent, I might get a vehicular device, a lame job, might live at home might not. Perhaps a confrontation with my parents about life and money. Oh well.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: The 2010 topic! • Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:09 am
Thoughts: Overall, not much of a change this year. Lost most of my new 'friends' already, kept a few, lost a few old, etc. etc. It balanced out. Lots of new experiences..

Resolutions: Disregard females; acquire currency.

Predictions: I predict my view of the world will sour further in the coming year.

~Samuel Clemens

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: The 2010 topic! • Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:36 am
A bit late, but oh well.

Deku Lord wrote:
Thoughts: Overall, not much of a change this year. Lost most of my new 'friends' already, kept a few, lost a few old, etc. etc. It balanced out. Lots of new experiences..

Resolutions: Disregard females; acquire currency.

Now, that answers my question. xD

Thoughts: I guess last year was both good and bad, like, well, I guess that's part of life. It's not perfect, and you're bound to have unhappiness even while you're happy.

Resolutions: DO NOT FAIL AT COLLEGE. Yeah, I know not much of a res, but whatever. :p

Prediction: Disasters, failures, and ZE destroying a city or two. FF2 MIGHT get finished and I might go to a different college next semester. And people will fall in love, get married and have children and all that kind of stuff. :p (sometimes, not in that order.) >_<

So, anyways, where's my pizza?

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Zora Guard

Post Re: The 2010 topic! • Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:57 pm
Arcane wrote:
Predictions: Stress. I'll be finishing ninth grade and going into tenth, which is when our High School years start over here. The problem is that there's to many High Schools to choose from and I have friends trying to convince me to go to different ones.

Not a problem anymore and I'm happy with my decision.

Administrator

Post Re: The 2010 topic! • Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:42 pm
Tetromino wrote:
FF2 MIGHT get finished...

Ahaha, hahahahahahahaha. Oh, good show.

Well played Miss Tetromino, well played.

~Samuel Clemens

Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]