View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 11th annual Systems Administrator Appreciation Day 
Sheikah Elder

Post 11th annual Systems Administrator Appreciation Day • Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:07 am
As it is writen this Friday, the 30th of July in the 2,010th year of our Lord, is a day that we show appreciation to anyone that deals with the ins, outs, and oddities of network administration. These individuals are responsible for keeping our systems alive, and running so that we may enjoy each others' presence here today. Various examples include, but are not limited to the following:

Owners of websites, those who work on the network in your office or home, those who work on your computer when breaks, those who know what to do when windows/linux/mac crashes, those around you who aid you in the knowledge of maintaining your home setup. There may be more examples of this, so feel free to thank a SysAdmin when you see them.

About this day: This holiday is unofficial, but is recognized in many high-profile infrastructures to recognize and thank those who keep any part of their company's back end together. For us, this writing describes none other on this forum, but Master Darth Citrus. Join with me in congratulating him in another year of success with Exploding Deku Nut, and may we all hope to look forward to a brilliant future with the site.

[12:08:29 PM] AkaAnonymous: I buy expensive things and talk to pretty girls all day. When I'm not doing that, I usually act like I'm 10. Because 10 is awesome.

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: 11th annual Systems Administrator Appreciation Day • Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:47 pm
I came upon this much to late, but happy admin day DC!

Thank you for your endless support to everyone, and thank you for just being around when people have questions and need help.

Hurrah, DC!

Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]