View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 2011 Resolutions 
Administrator

Post 2011 Resolutions • Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:08 pm
Well, it's that time of year again... the very first day. At least for my timezone now :P. This is the topic to talk about Resolutions, past, present... and future, I guess :P.

I make the same resolution each year, so my 2011 resolution is the same: Get Healthier, lose weight, etc. Doubt it'll happen this year, but who knows :P.

GO!

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sheikah Elder

Post Re: 2011 Resolutions • Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:12 pm
I resolve not to Perpertrate any racial genocides.

Other than that get a freaking PS3 finally . . . That doesn't sound particularly meaningful.

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: 2011 Resolutions • Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:05 am
Nothing particularly meaningful. Just learn2guitar harder, keep the peace, and live life a day at a time. Pretty simple.

[12:08:29 PM] AkaAnonymous: I buy expensive things and talk to pretty girls all day. When I'm not doing that, I usually act like I'm 10. Because 10 is awesome.

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: 2011 Resolutions • Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:10 pm
Ah...errr...visit Canada, mebe...:shifty:

And a few other things that are just as specific but I won't mention here. :P

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Re: 2011 Resolutions • Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:15 pm
Tetromino wrote:
but I won't mention here.

Loser. :P

I don't usually jump on the resolution bandwagon, really. I mean, the whole point is to work toward something, implying that it will be reviewed at the end of the year with some thoughtfulness. Most people tend to forget after March, though.

I suppose I'll resolve to make the college transition as smooth as I possibly can. We'll see how that goes, considering I have yet to send in applications, or even find a place I want to go.

~Samuel Clemens

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: 2011 Resolutions • Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:28 am
Erlck, I completely forgot, Get better at drawing.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: 2011 Resolutions • Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:17 pm
I made three resolutions, one serious, one not so serious, and one for the fun in doing it. My serious one would be to lose some weight. I've lost weight over the years playing DDR, and I've been losing weight while playing Just Dance. I really hope I reach this one. My not so serious one would be to beat a lot of my games... I tend to buy games but I never finish them. I need to do something about that so I'm not just wasting my money.. >_>; The one I'm gonna work on for the fun in it is to get better at drawing. :) Well... since I want to do something with drawing when I go to college, that should be considered serious, huh? ^^;

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: 2011 Resolutions • Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:37 pm
Dark Princess wrote:
I made three resolutions, one serious, one not so serious, and one for the fun in doing it. My serious one would be to lose some weight. I've lost weight over the years playing DDR, and I've been losing weight while playing Just Dance. I really hope I reach this one. My not so serious one would be to beat a lot of my games... I tend to buy games but I never finish them. I need to do something about that so I'm not just wasting my money.. >_>; The one I'm gonna work on for the fun in it is to get better at drawing. :) Well... since I want to do something with drawing when I go to college, that should be considered serious, huh? ^^;

Drawing as serious business...wait, college as serious? xD

Oh! But, I can add one more now! To figure out my major in college and if I'll transfer...again...>_< (Since, there's no art program at all at my current uni. bleh.)

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]