View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Please vote for me so I get a tour to Naughty Dog! :D 
Terminian Captain

Post Please vote for me so I get a tour to Naughty Dog! :D • Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:03 am
Hey guys! So, here's the scoop...Sony started a competition a few weeks back, asking people to create a new multiplayer taunt for the game Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception...I took several videos with my own taunts in hopes that I would win, obviously, and it so happens that I made it to the top 10 finalists. Voting is what determines the winner, so, I'm just trying to spread this around everywhere as much as possible so that I can win a tour to naughty dog tour to help them make a new multiplayer character...i'm assuming that character will be me. How awesome would that be! Anyway, if you vote for me, THANK YOU SO MUCH, and if you could, even try to spread it around even more because winning this would be an unbelieveable experience. I could not thank you enough. So, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/sonymakedotbelieve

And if you know what I look like I should be pretty easy to find...there's only 10 finalists, and if you don't recognize me I'm the nerd who is doing the bow. (My video is called "Take a Bow")

Thanks a TON guys!!! :)

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Please vote for me so I get a tour to Naughty Dog! :D • Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:32 am
I actually laughed when I watched yours. Not sure why. :P That was great. I voted for you.

Terminian Captain

Post Re: Please vote for me so I get a tour to Naughty Dog! :D • Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:52 pm
Haha whatever, THANKS!!! :D

Administrator

Post Re: Please vote for me so I get a tour to Naughty Dog! :D • Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:32 pm
I voted. DO US PROUD BOY.

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]