View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2019 1:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Your Strange Habits 
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Your Strange Habits • Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:30 pm
Yeah french rap is pretty kool. I'm actually might going to france this summer!!! :)

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Your Strange Habits • Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:36 pm
For some odd reason, if I do something with one of my body, I need to do it with the other side. An example will be scraping my foot on the ground by accident, and I'll feel like I have to do it again or I just feel weird. It's very strange... =/

Two other habits I've gained are through marching band. I step off on my left foot when I begin to walk, just as if I were marching. And then I'll actually step in time with music when it's playing randomly through a store or something. @_@; A few bandies have that same habit, and we all hate it. Bahhh.

I can't think of any other strange habits...

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Your Strange Habits • Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:36 pm
I hate frost.

A habit when I touch anything frosted, like a popsicle or freezer frost or frost on a car is I jump, swear some, and pace around rapidly for about a minute. Then I scratch the frost with my other hand so I can feel it on both hands, then I pace around for another minute.

It's weird.

Profile YIM WWW
Terminian Captain

Post Re: Your Strange Habits • Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:17 pm
I tend to touch my nose a lot...my nose is really bendy and soft because i've worn it away over the years. It feels good I guess? I don't know. Oh and I tend to scratch my butt crack a lot, really itches in there sometimes. <_<

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Your Strange Habits • Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:53 pm
My fingers tap randomly to any type of music. Anything at all, even commercials or random people's voices ;P Also, I hate having sweaty or even warm hands. I normally have freezing hands, so it freaks me out when they warm up I guess, lol. I have to run them under a cold tap :lol:

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Your Strange Habits • Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:16 am
I act out random drum solos when I hear a good beat. Even at work, when I'm between working on multiple computers, I'll pause for a few seconds, crash the cymbals and tap the snare before getting back to work. NOW YOU KNOW.

[12:08:29 PM] AkaAnonymous: I buy expensive things and talk to pretty girls all day. When I'm not doing that, I usually act like I'm 10. Because 10 is awesome.

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Your Strange Habits • Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:22 am
AkkaAnonymous wrote:
I act out random drum solos when I hear a good beat. Even at work, when I'm between working on multiple computers, I'll pause for a few seconds, crash the cymbals and tap the snare before getting back to work. NOW YOU KNOW.

Awesome, though, I sometimes do that too. Not as crazy as you though, I think you take the cake and the ice cream (too). Though, I'd say you're strangest habit is randomly launching nukes in the shoutbox. Bad akka. :p

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Your Strange Habits • Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:54 pm
As I've mentioned before, I'm a geologist. Sometimes I'll be walking, randomly pick up a rock, and identify it. Given were I live though it usually ends up being Arkosic Sandstone.

Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2