View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 656 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
 Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. 
Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:08 pm
Congrats, Nean. Here's to another 663.

They grow up so fast... T_T

~Samuel Clemens

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:58 am
Oh, over 2200 posts. Yes, this isn't 2200, but whatever. D:

I still have more posts than DL though...

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:27 am
Hey, some day I'll have more posts than you, Tetromino! Some day...

~Samuel Clemens

Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:38 pm

I hit 4100 the other day.

Yay, me :D

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:58 pm
2100 posts? 2100 posts. I feel like I should stop celebrating 100 post increments.

But I'm not going to.

~Samuel Clemens

Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:37 pm
Why not just celebrate every post from here on in ;O

I always think highly of every 100... many members take ages to reach 100, so why not celebrate :P.

Congrats, DL D:

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:56 pm
Zeldaeinstein wrote:

Here's to me! I've hit 2105!

~Samuel Clemens

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:34 pm
Deku Lord wrote:
Zeldaeinstein wrote:

Here's to me! I've hit 2105!

If you guys even start...I'll kill you both. *draws rapier* Tsk tsk. Naughty mods. :L

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:56 am
So... Hey guys ;D. Without incident my 5th year of eternal servitude to Darth Citrus and this forum has passed. There are but a few of you who may have known me as 'that new guy' once upon a time, but I do know plenty of our current rabble ( I love you guys ;D ) have streamed in over the last HALF A DECADE to me being super cool.

Yeah. Super cool.

I believe it was last year I toyed around with the fact of making a long sappy speech about how much I adore this place, but I ended up scrapping that. Kind of what I'm doing this year :O.

A few mentions:

1. The Honourable Darth Citrus: It comes as no surprise that I consider the Underwoods like a second home. Be it the Hyrule Trivia or the tubes that make up this server, it has been a privilege being a part of your site and community all these years. You are the best horse artist I have ever known, and I don't say that very often.

2. Miss. Tetromino the Imp: Undoubtedly one of my closest friends now, some of my fondest memories within this community and beyond have been due to your excellence in all things. :p Glad you decided to never leave way back when, otherwise you couldn't see how much I don't boast.

Man I'm so rad.

3. The Deku Lord: Undoubtedly one of my closest friends as well, it's a shame we couldn't join forces and become masters of the universe. It's always been an interesting time with you around, and I certainly have always appreciated our intellectual discussions, past, present, and future.

4. That Thar AkA Duders ;D: Gotta say, you can certainly contest responsibility for my long stay here with the first plans of Hyrule Trivia. You've been a great friend, introducing me to DL and accepting me into this forum. You also have great hair :mat:

5. Yazstromo: We don't talk nearly as often as we used to (now not at all, back then not even that much...) but your good humour and contribution to this forum have always made me grateful for knowing everything about you. Even where you live.

Because you showed me once. 8O

The rest of you rabble: Zetsu, BeeX, Dark Princess, Ridley, Blue55, Midnight Fox, Nean, Leftironboot, Mikau, Atrophine - while some of you may never read this, you all have been fantastic people to get to know and I'm glad to have you as my friends (unless you think I'm an insufferable prick... you meanies D: ).

I've beaten it to death, but I never had plans of remaining here beyond Hyrule Trivia, but it was by the contributions to my person and life by all of you that convinced me to remain. I can't even imagine my life without this place, as 'sad' as that sounds.

But, it is with a heavy heart that I have decided to stay for another half decade and terrorize you all further. ;D

Stop crying, BX.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:45 pm
Woo! Digital drinks all around!

I'm buying.

~Samuel Clemens

Hylian Knight

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:21 pm
"Stop crying, BX."

Wait, what?

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:31 am
Obviously because you're so sensitive, Jim.

@ZE: Does that mean I have to do one of these too? D:

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:47 am
I would think people would cheer you on to celebrate 5 years of membership here. I'd like to see what kind of compliments you'll be showering me with ;D.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:46 am
Don't do it Tetromino. All the cool kids hold off until ten years to write a long, sappy speech.

~Samuel Clemens

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:39 am
*obeys DL*

YES MASTER DEKU. D:

Alright, five years is come and gone, let's see if I'll last five more. xD

Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 656 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next