View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 656 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
 Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. 
Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:09 pm
Congratulations Tetromino, 5 years is certainly a long time :O. I see no sappy speech anywhere though D:

*disappointment* T_T

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:01 pm
Happy five years, Tetromino. And on the equinox, no less. :D

~Samuel Clemens

Zora Guard

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:24 am
I've been here for 2 years, and I still haven't managed to go over 200 posts. I probably would if the RRB counted. Happy 5 years ZE and Tetromino.

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:02 pm
All you have to do is stick to it, Ninten*, and you can do ANYYYTHINGGGGG. :nyancat:

I hit 4200 a little bit ago... I'd love to make it to 5000 by year's end... but at this rate, I won't :p.

OH WELL.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:38 pm
You'll get there eventually. Maybe in about 6-8 months. Give or take a few weeks. I planned on posting a couple of times a day, but life got really busy and I forgot after a while. Now I'm trying to make up for that.

Profile WWW
Terminian Captain

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:45 pm
GUESS WHO IS A TERMINIAN CAPTAIN NOOOOOW!

Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:07 pm
Congratulations Zzim, you may just reach the Top 10 :O. If I remember correctly, you always said you wouldn't post much here... :p

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:46 pm
Doctor Zzim wrote:
GUESS WHO IS A TERMINIAN CAPTAIN NOOOOOW!

NOT YOU! This can't be true. D;

Anyways, congratz.

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:26 am
Oh piss. I've gone and missed my long-awaited arrival at 2222 posts. Guess I'll just have to wait for 3333 ;D

...as if that'll ever happen. @_@

~Samuel Clemens

Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:48 am
Anything is possible... just stick around for 3 more years or something D:

Congrats on the 2222. At 2500 you become... uh... I forget now. But it was a Force's of Ganon ranking ;D.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:46 am
Seems I missed my sixth anniversary here. Guess I'll celebrate now.

*balloons*

~Samuel Clemens

Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:30 pm
Hurray, six years ;D. You've now dedicated over half a decade of your life to this place, which has clearly been worth it. :p

Right? ;D

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:17 pm
I think so. It's been a good run, despite some bumps along the way. An overall smooth road with no foreseeable end to it.

~Samuel Clemens

Administrator

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:00 am
You guys have been around here for six years?! Where did all the time go?

DAFAQ I've been running this place for ten years?!

I.Don't.Even

Profile WWW

Post Re: Hundreds/thousands/ of posts and anniversaries threads. • Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:50 pm
One year anniversary! D; :la:

Reply to topic   [ 656 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next