View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:46 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 What are you doing with your life? 
Sheikah Elder

Post What are you doing with your life? • Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:25 pm
ITT: We discuss what we're currently doing with our lives, and what we plan to do afterwards, whether it's school, working, or fighting crime.

I am currently studying at my local community college to get all my general credits out of the way. In a year and a half I'm going to be transferring to University of Montana to finish my Computer Science major, and possibly minor in mathematics or some form of game design.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: What are you doing with your life? • Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:05 pm
I'm gonna finish High School, then go into studying Criminal Justice. I'm gonna be a detective or Border Patrol.

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: What are you doing with your life? • Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:49 am
My life is a bit on the down slope this last bit. I won't get into it, but let's just say I'm having a bit of a... early 20's life crisis :P. I am playing around with transferring out of this University and pursuing a different career, as my laziness has defeated my earlier efforts and money is becoming too much of an issue for me to ignore any longer.

Other than that, I have pets and an apartment... and Minecraft. So all is good, until I need to actually grow up. :P

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]