View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Least favorite enemies in the Zelda franchise. 
Hylian Squire

Post Least favorite enemies in the Zelda franchise. • Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:56 pm
So whats your least favorite Zelda enemy and or character.I know there's over a million annoying Zelda enemies.But,Which enemies just make you wanna stab yourself and or cry T_T T_T ?

my least favorite have to be

1. keese (any zelda game) majoras mask-bad bats. these thing just annoy the *navi* out of me
2. miniblin (wind waker) the way they fallow you in little groups is just kinda creepy.and they make strange noises.
3. the chu (mostly any zelda game) I hate the way they split into more after you attack them
4. redead (oot) creepy,strange noises and they pretty much rape you when they attack.
5. ghost rats (twilight princess) they were just unnecessary. even though they were kind of a key to know when to turn on your senses.
6. wall masters (oot) they suck. if you didn't see this coming....Then u'v obviously never had to deal with one.

Last edited by lukeaka gamerfromgod on Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hylian Knight

Post Re: Least favorite enemies in the Zelda franchise. • Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:18 am
Oh come on! Those are all iconic Zelda enemies D; (sans the rats and blins).

Least favourite enemy?

Any Electric enemy from Skyward Sword.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Least favorite enemies in the Zelda franchise. • Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:52 am
BX hit the nail on the head. The electric enemies in Skyward Sword were extremely annoying. I think that the ice enemies in Twilight Princess fall into this category as well.

But if I had to choose a single enemy, I would say the redead. Oh man, those things give me the absolute creeps! I always play the sun song if I see one anywhere so I don't have to hear its mournful moaning and shrill screams and experience..whatever the heck it starts doing to you when you get close to it. 0_0

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Least favorite enemies in the Zelda franchise. • Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:40 am
I really really hated those stupid bugs that jumped on you, crawled all over you, and slowed you down in the Arbiter's Grounds. Those were worse than the rats, they're worse than the spiders, they're worse than you covered in rats and spiders.

Also, I really hate wallmasters and redeads. They both can burn in Hell (in the most literal sense). Seriously, though, have to say that I...kind of messed them in SS. It was like, where are they? THERE'S NOTHING TO GIVE ME A GOOD SCARE HERE. D:

So, yeah. Bit of a love-hate relationship, I guess. xD

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Least favorite enemies in the Zelda franchise. • Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:44 am
ghost rats from twilight princess
The blobs from Skyward Sword.
And Spiders from Skyward Sword

Post Re: Least favorite enemies in the Zelda franchise. • Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:58 pm
Hmmm... Definately skultulas. Those creepy me out, especially the ones in Skyward Sword. Those are just creepy.

As for the redeads... The first time I saw them, I'll admit, they scared me *Naviless* (but keep in mind, I was young when I played OoT for the first time) but today, with SS, it's like, where're my creepy dudes that used to moan and scream? D:

To sum it up, skultulas can go jump off a cliff and die for all I can. Those things are just freaky.

If you couldn't tell. Any sort of creepy crawlie I hate and I'm terrified of. XD

Zora Guard

Post Re: Least favorite enemies in the Zelda franchise. • Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:44 pm
The Redead in Ocarina of Time always freak me out.. Always...

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Least favorite enemies in the Zelda franchise. • Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:59 pm
Fire Keese - normal keese are fine, but any specialty keese has always annoyed me.
Wizzrobes (LoZ) - Lv. 6, need I say more? Oh yeah, Level 7 through 9 -____-
Helmasaurs (Any, but mostly ALTTP) - These things just happen to love narrow bridges over giant chasms, don't they?
Horseheads - Basically bastardized Medusa Heads from the classic Castlevanias. GET A NORMAL PATTERN. STOP SPAWNING. FFFFFUUUU-
Yellow Chu (All appearances) - ... Tower of the Gods? GTFO.
Generally all Electric attacking/defending enemies - I'm looking at you Skyward Sword...

These are the ones that come off the top of my head, so there may be more to come :P.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Banned

Post Re: Least favorite enemies in the Zelda franchise. • Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:21 am
Mmm...

Four Swords.
Pretty much everything. (But especially Moblins, Stalfos, Wizzrobes, and Darknuts.)

There really is no balance in that game, it's par with the original.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Least favorite enemies in the Zelda franchise. • Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:26 am
Dead hand and wall masters, hands down.

Post Re: Least favorite enemies in the Zelda franchise. • Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:51 pm
BeeX wrote:
Least favourite enemy?

Any Electric enemy from Skyward Sword.

^
Seriously, they give you the wooden and IRON shield before this and then the third shield is up for sale after the desert. Unless you make the trip back up for a wooden one and are skilled in shield bashing, the rolling are dangerous. I had the iron shield here and didn't think a dinky wooden shield would do anything against ROLLING ELECTRIC DEATH. 'Nuff said.

Also on the list:
SS Lizarfols. It was only at the very end when I started
Spoiler: show
practicing with the shield bash more
did I find their weakness. :/ Still an annoying foe to defeat.

SS Skulltula. This thing nearly killed Link in the first temple because it hangs from a string and you have to turn it around to stab it. Worst dungeon experience ever. I hate that they just. Don't. Die. Unless you hit the crystal exactly right.

Wall Masters. We all know why.

Knocked off the list:
OoT ReDead. Just sneak up behind them (sometimes after the Sun's Song is played), jump slash, and press B until they die. >_>

Pre-SS Skulltula. They all fall to my blade.

I'm sure Mothula (ALttP) was once on the list of everybody who were not prepared for that fight, because who needs to have anything more than a red potion or fairy at that point?

Nightmare Inc. We kill your childhood.

And then some.
This space claimed by Mintle "Shelly" Turteetish! (Formerly known as Vaati.)

"Hello ladies. Look at your villain, now back to me. Now back at your villain, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me, but if he stopped toying with you and started messing with the flow of time, he could attempt to look like me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're in the palace of my dreams, witnessing the man your villain can't look like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It's the Light Force, flowing out of your beloved princess. Look again. THE PRINCESS IS NOW DEKU NUTS. Anything is possible when your villain tries to look like me and not a pig-beast. I'm on a Helmaroc."

Pyro Geno.
"He came back from above. To set. Things. On. FIRE."

Zora Guard

Post Re: Least favorite enemies in the Zelda franchise. • Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:49 pm
Redeads-Do I really need to explain?
Keese-They're really annoying
Skulltula (Skyward Sword)- I had a really hard time killing this thing.
Wall/Key/Floor Masters-Do I really need to explain this one too?

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Least favorite enemies in the Zelda franchise. • Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:12 am
With Link's Awakening currently on my mind... (cough Hyrule Trivia cough), I came to a recollection of my, hands down, most hated enemy in Zelda.

THIS SUNUVANAVI:

Hardhat beetles can go all jump off a cliff. Seeing as that's the only way to kill them. Invincible? Bleck. Quick? Bleck. Ridiculous knock-back? BLECK. Patch's item repair game in Oracle of Ages? *Navi* Hardhat Beetles.

Also, I very much dislike Patch. :p

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Least favorite enemies in the Zelda franchise. • Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:27 am
With SS really on the mind atm, I fine the worst enemy to be the Skulltula, just because well...they shouldn't be that impossible to hit. And all spiders deserve death just for being spiders. D:

@ZE: ugh...>_> I hate those things too. Just wait until they're in a 3D Zelda...

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Zora Guard

Post Re: Least favorite enemies in the Zelda franchise. • Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:42 pm
How could I forget how much trouble I had with that Skulltula? Thanks for reminding me Tetromino... D=

Also I remember having trouble with this thing

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next