View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 What is your favorite Village in Zelda 
Hylian Squire

Post What is your favorite Village in Zelda • Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:50 am
Mine is Kakariko

Please vote on the Zelda Poll on www.misterpoll.com/polls/418805

Goron Warrior

Post Re: What is your favorite Village in Zelda • Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:46 am
Yeah, Kakariko in OoT prolly trumps all, Though I've also always enjoyed the Zora's Domain in both OoT and TP.

Goron Warrior

Post Re: What is your favorite Village in Zelda • Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:42 pm
Aww...none of them are my favourite boss...

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: What is your favorite Village in Zelda • Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:13 pm
I'm not sure. I have to say Zora's Domain. It's so beautiful there, even though it's not real.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: What is your favorite Village in Zelda • Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:01 pm
KAKARIKO!!!!!!!!!

and windfall, though it's possible that windfall island is kakariko

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Re: What is your favorite Village in Zelda • Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:49 pm
I'm just going to go ahead and say Windfall counts as a village, even though I would probably go as far to say it was more town-like, especially compared to basically the rest of Wind Waker Hyrule :P. So that would make it my favourite.

Now my favourite TOWN, would be Kakariko Town from A Link to the Past (SNES), not that garbage renamed one in the GBA version.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: What is your favorite Village in Zelda • Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:14 pm
Hmmm, Hyrule Castle Town in Twilight Princess. Though, that might not count as a 'village' and more of a 'city', it is so alive and filled with people. It was the first (and only) village in a Zelda game that has done that...too bad you can't chat or do things with more of that. *sighs* Ah, what TP could have been with just a little more thought implied.

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Re: What is your favorite Village in Zelda • Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:48 pm
Clock Town. It's probably the only place I wouldn't mind living in. It has walls. :D

Profile WWW
Sheikah Elder

Post Re: What is your favorite Village in Zelda • Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:22 am
Bit insecure there DC

old kakariko from tp if you don't know where that is learn the tp lettering system

hint: you do almost nothing there

its nice and creepy there :think:

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: What is your favorite Village in Zelda • Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:17 pm
Zetsuboubirri wrote:
Bit insecure there DC

old kakariko from tp if you don't know where that is learn the tp lettering system

hint: you do almost nothing there

its nice and creepy there :think:

The Hidden Village? 0_o

I also Like Zora's Domain from TP cause it was better than any Zora village before it!!!!!

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Re: What is your favorite Village in Zelda • Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:58 pm
Yeah, Clocktown was pretty cool, and is therefore my favourite.

As for the poll, I'll not be voting in any poll that manages to misspell "skull."

~Samuel Clemens

Goron Warrior

Post Re: What is your favorite Village in Zelda • Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:27 pm
DL, shut up. :P And as for me, I have said before that Lake Hylia (TP) is one of my favourite vistas in all of the Zelda games, and as such, Zora's Domain (both OoT and TP) have always been my pick for Most Beautiful Village. However, for Most Practical, Actually-Seems-Like-a-Town-or-Village Town/Village, I'd have to pick Clocktown.

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: What is your favorite Village in Zelda • Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:24 am
i always found clock town to be rather surreal more like a modern city than a village but meh

Goron Warrior

Post Re: What is your favorite Village in Zelda • Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:34 am
Tetromino wrote:
Hmmm, Hyrule Castle Town in Twilight Princess. Though, that might not count as a 'village' and more of a 'city', it is so alive and filled with people. It was the first (and only) village in a Zelda game that has done that...too bad you can't chat or do things with more of that. *sighs* Ah, what TP could have been with just a little more thought implied.

That is exactly why I love Clock Town, you can interact with everyone.

"I used to be able to input a cheat code, now I've got to enter a credit card"
-John "Totalbiscuit" Bain

"If 'something that is utterly incomprehensible' starts getting popular, doubt your generation. Consider that something may be very wrong."
-Kaiki Deishuu

Profile WWW
Sheikah Elder

Post Re: What is your favorite Village in Zelda • Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:38 pm
a large part of mm is the interaction every character is important

Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next