View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The Definitive Favourite Zelda Music Topic 
Administrator

Post Re: The Definitive Favourite Zelda Music Topic • Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Found this while surfing youtube. Enjoy.

~Samuel Clemens

Zora Guard

Post Re: The Definitive Favourite Zelda Music Topic • Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:47 pm
I really liked a lot of the songs in Windwaker like:
Dragon Roost Island
Molgera's battle theme
Fado's/Makar's theme
Medli's Prayer
Hero of the Winds
The Ending Credits

A lot of good tunes in that game.

As a treat here is a Live/Big Band Version of Dragon Roost Island:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyPyjprGvW0

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Zelsa music lovers......come now • Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:33 am
This guy is is probably one of my favorite musical zelda loving Youtuber around.He takes zelda misic and takes it to a whole new level. He has made a full length album that is up for download on his site for free(all guitar zelda covers) on his web site, he also has a tab book showing you all of the guitar tabs to each of the songs that's on his album. Aside from that, he has tabs for download for any of the songs that he has covered. The tabs and MP3 zelda album are all free. so make sure to subscribe to his youtube channel and check out his site. ps. he also has a special guide for how he records all of his covers.and it's pretty cool.

His youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/CSGuitar89 <------- my favorite cover is the Kokiri forest cover.but they'r all great

his web site - http://www.csguitar89.com/ :%

-Luke

COME BACK AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

Administrator

Post Re: The Definitive Favourite Zelda Music Topic • Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:51 am
I think you should use the edit button in the lower left of your post to avoid double posting, and I think this should have been posted in the proper topic.

Topic merged.

~Samuel Clemens

Administrator

Post Re: The Definitive Favourite Zelda Music Topic • Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:21 pm
BANG.

WHERE IS THE ZELDA MUSIC LOVE

Witness Theophany's Time's End. I'm sure most of you know of this album already, and that there could be up to 3 more sets of MM remixes from him to come.

http://www.terriblefate.com/ is one place where you can download the music selection. My personal favourite is his rendition of Clock Town, which I've seen called 'Dawn of a New Day' in a few places. Either way, it's like the most beautiful remix I've ever heard. Majora's Mask's Clocktown mixed with Wind Waker style? Yes please!

So yeah...

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: The Definitive Favourite Zelda Music Topic • Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:02 pm
I just realized that I love the music in the (3DS) OoT Spirit Temple. It's just so bloody awesome. I guess I hadn't noticed it before because of all the enemies in that temple and running from stupid hands trying to bring you to the beginning of the dungeon...bleh. D:

Still...it's just made of awesome. That's all I've got to say. :P

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Re: The Definitive Favourite Zelda Music Topic • Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:31 pm
Further proof that seeing the Symphony of the Goddesses must have been heavenly.

Here's a full concert of 'Second Quest' for you to enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbfc3HAOw7o

Gotta love the energy of the crowd, and we can't forget the music. I found that their second tour was vastly superior to the first. I don't think there was a movement I didn't enjoy, with the Link's Awakening and A Link to the Past suites being my favourite. ;D

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Re: The Definitive Favourite Zelda Music Topic • Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:26 pm
Oh dear, Favorite Zelda track? Probably Clock Town second day or City in the Sky.

Administrator

Post Re: The Definitive Favourite Zelda Music Topic • Posted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:59 pm
Y'all remember Essence of Lime? The remix project that remixed every track from Oracle of Ages?

Well, Hylian Lemon has been at it again; they've just released Lime of the Season. http://limeoftheseason.revasser.net/index.html

~Samuel Clemens

Administrator

Post Re: The Definitive Favourite Zelda Music Topic • Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:08 pm
I've been meaning to give this a listen, since I adore both Oracle games and their soundtracks. I hope not to be disappointed where Essence of Lime was fantastic ;D

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: The Definitive Favourite Zelda Music Topic • Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:43 pm
Found this a cappella medley of 2D dungeon themes today. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KncV-jyExtU

~Samuel Clemens

Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3