View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Who is your favorite zelda character? 
Hylian Squire

Post Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:27 pm
Of course, mine is Link but pick your second favorite zelda character today. (if your first one is Link) (if your first one isn't Link 0_0 then say that one)

You could also keep posting your third, fourth, etc. Enemies and bosses included.

Ok i'll start my second favorite character is Linebeck from PH. Hes a funny person what else can I say?
Linebeck-*Strangles Link*

Link: Wait.....isn't this supposed to be in Wind Waker? Oh well I like the quote.
Toon Link: NOT TAKE QUOTE! .........Ha! How do you like it when I use one of your quotes?
Link: Hmmm..... it looks so much better when I do it
Toon Link: ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!!

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:00 pm
Hmm, I like Tetromino, Impa, Sheik, Tatl, Tael, Malon, and Anju. In reference to Tetromino, I only like her when she's an awesome pirate, not a wussy princess. ;P

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:18 pm
What about when shes an awesome princess?

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:41 pm
Maybe then yeah. I also like majora and the happy mask salesman, as creepy as they may be.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:10 am
I dont know about you guys but princess agatha is pretty freaking cool. i love her lolita dress and parasol. but thenn again midna was awesome. mikau and the entire zora band kinda rocked my world. from oot i would have to say that the little stalfos kokiri chick was highly entertaining. but then again i have been in love with link since i was 7... na all time best will always be Link for me.

Oh and was anyone else freaked out about the false-butler in Link's Cabana in WW?? i dont know why it was soo darn eerie to me.

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:02 pm
jocelyn silver-arrow wrote:
Hmm, I like Tetromino, Impa, Sheik, Tatl, Tael, Malon, and Anju. In reference to Tetromino, I only like her when she's an awesome pirate, not a wussy princess. ;P

You like me! I feel so honored! Now, I steal your stuff. *pirates*

Tetromino and Midna are awesome and Medli too, pretty much anyone from WW, but that's because its my favorite game. Ganon from that game is the bestest Ganon ever. ;P

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:16 pm
Well I've posted here but haven't actually picked one so I will now. I would have to pick Byrne, He exudes possibly the greatest ammount of awesome in a toon zelda game to date and in general is definitely bitchin and a ninja making my choice final.

Terminian Captain

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:21 am
Gotta love Ganondorf and his epic long dialogues before a fight :P

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:38 am
Invaderzzim wrote:
Gotta love Ganondorf and his epic long dialogues before a fight :P

His need to give a speech? Yes, that's what makes Ganon the "best" villain of all time. I wonder Link doesn't run him through when Ganon does it. >_<

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Profile YIM
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:06 am
^It would be somewhat anticlimatic... anyway, I've been playing TP and have a few more. Zelda, only because she's actually useful/cool in this game, Ashei because that yeti costume simply pwns, midna because she's one of the few helpful sidekicks, and malo because he's so dang creepy.

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:47 am
jocelyn silver-arrow wrote:
^It would be somewhat anticlimatic... anyway, I've been playing TP and have a few more. Zelda, only because she's actually useful/cool in this game, Ashei because that yeti costume simply pwns, midna because she's one of the few helpful sidekicks, and malo because he's so dang creepy.

Wait wait, how is Zelda useful in game? OoT Zelda (in several ways) and Tetromino/Zelda were much more useful. I mean, OoT Zelda was Shiek! She basically made the whole plot of that game. But, the TP Zelda, kinda sat back and let you do everything. Though, yeah, Midna is cool. heh.

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:15 am
My absolute favourite Zelda character is a tough choice :P. Generally I enjoy the villains of a story much more than the heroes, and even now that remains the case. I adore Ganondorf, but only in certain ways. His Wind Waker personality and design has to be my favourite of every appearance he has made.

Yet mixed in with his villain...ness, I also find that I very much enjoyed the characters of Linebeck, King of Red Lions, Spirit Tracks Zelda, Cole, and Byrne. Oh yes, and one can't forget the charm of Niko or of Sturgeon and Orca.

So if it absolutely HAD to come down to a choice, it would either be Wind Waker Ganondorf or the Wise Owl from Link's Awakening. There's just something about that bird... and that game that I love so much :P

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Terminian Captain

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:07 pm
^Haha, You belong in a loony bin if you think that owl is better than Ganondorf xD

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:05 pm
Well Kaepora Gaebora was like all time worst character because he was a sir-point-out-the-obvious. Never played Link's Awakening though so i cant say how different he is. but i forgot about Niko. He was awesome. WW had a lot of good character personality depth. I liked Makar though because he sounded so darn cute when he "talked" .

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:54 am
Kaepora Gaebora was cooler in MM but I think he may have had a diferent name there.
Also if I may choose more than one I'd pick Auru from TP, just cause him having a hand cannon provided the logic that let William have pistols. :D
Also Shiek will always be very awesome to in my eyes.

Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next