View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Who is your favorite zelda character? 
Terminian Captain

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:42 am
One of my favorites would have to be skull kid(majora). There are a lot of great characters in MM. My absolute favorite though would have to bee...Specifically OOT ganondorf since he was just so bad *Navi* in that game :P.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:46 pm
My favorite character is Sheik,
I really don't like Zelda any other time than in OoT because she's 99.9% useless

My favorite boss is Stallord in TP, especially during the second half when you're jumping from wall to wall on the Spinner

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:42 pm
my favorite character is Dark Link (also known as Shadow Link in Oracle of Ages and Four Swords Adventures) is a recurring boss in

the series, and is a doppelgänger of Link. Dark Link is usually solid black with red eyes. In general, Dark Link just copies Link's

swordplay, but in some games he is able to use Link's full arsenal of weapons. He is formed in various ways between the games,

though always involving some sort of magical summoning. When he first appears in The Adventure of Link, he is the final boss of the

game, and was created by a mysterious wizard as a test for the Triforce of Courage.

Hylian Knight

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:50 am
I'm pretty sure most of the people here know who Dark/Shadow Link is :P

I have to say my favourite character has got to be Linebeck from PH and ST. I like him because of his arrogant attitude, but also because of his big heart :')

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:20 am
lol I find it funny that you typed out such a long description of who Dark Link <_<

My favorite character is the salesman in The Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess, the one with the afro who gives you the lamp and you can buy oil and such from him.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:49 am
1) Link...Duh
2) Dark Link
3) Ganondorf (when he's screaming in pain)
4) Epona

Ganondorf: Link, I will kill you this time.
Link: (mocking tone) Link, I will kill you this time.
Ganondorf: Hey stop that!
Link: Hey stop that!
Ganondorf: (whispers) Stupid squirt...
Link: (whispers) Big Idiot...

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:10 pm
My fave is Phantom Ganon, specifically the one from OoT. Then Saria and topping off with Epona

Profile WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:08 am
Wow. I have quite a few favourite characters... I'll just put a few.. xD

Linebeck was by far one of my favourite characters. He was just too funny. xD He was a clumsy, lazy old fool who'd make up excuses so he didn't have to enter any dungeons with Link. Hahaha, I loved the scenes with Jolene. His past was... interesting. xP And I love how his character changed so much throughout the story. It was great.

Kafei was amazing. I loved the Anju and Kafei sidequest soooo much. Probably my favourite sidequest ever.. :3

I just loved Midna. She was so epic. I enjoyed having her around on Twilight Princess. Her personality made the game interesting. xD I also love her her character changed a lot throughout the story, too.

Zelda has always been a great character. She's always having to get saved by Link, but she's so independent, which is a great part of her personality. I loved having her help in ST. She wasn't just sitting around waiting for Link to do something this time. That made the game a lot more fun. x3

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:14 am
Kafei is a good character who had a well-written character development as well. At first he was a wussy and too embarrassed to be "seen" in public. Although, I think everyone in Clock Town were morons if they didn't recognize the hair and outfit. xD But by the end of the sidequest, he was willing to kick some butt for the woman he loved, and not caring about the biggest issue with Termina. (after getting told by Tatl)

I do wish Anju had more of a character development. Especially in Majora's Mask. I mean, she's a sub-key role in the game. She's important, but not important to the story. So there could have been room for development. However, I am giving the benefit of the doubt to Nintendo, since they didn't want the same thing to happen like it did with Ocarina.

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:42 am
Mine would have to be Tingle, because I think he's a fantastic, annoying, and funny, and I hope to see him in the future zelda games!

Profile YIM
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:46 pm
Skull pupeteer (other than link) is my all time favourite
ps.my brain is sorta like Joss silvers as well but my Tenth part of my brain is humming the lost Underwoods theme song instead
pss.Im obsessed with lost Underwoods :pirate:

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:41 pm
Illegalkid.7 wrote:
Skull pupeteer (other than link) is my all time favourite

Do you refer to the TP Skull Kid here?
VVV That guy?

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:56 pm
Illegalkid.7 wrote:
Yes I refer to that guy Zestuyout

Ahh, that's cool.

Though, You shouldn't double post so much, if you need to add something there should be an edit function under the post you made.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:05 am
i luv the Happy Mask Salesman, Skull Kid, Niko, Tetromino, Sheik, Gonzo, Volvagia (dunno y), Kafei and Biggeron. i'll end my list there.

Because holding a grugde to anyone is selfish
And being selfish is not being strong
It's weak.

Administrator

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:51 am
I'm surprised I haven't replied to this yet; perhaps that's because it's so hard to pick a favourite character from all of the spectacular ones in Majora's Mask, among perhaps one or two from the rest of the series. I suppose one of my most favoured characters has got to be the Postman, though; I feel like his story arc in MM was one of the most complete and well-done in the game.

~Samuel Clemens

Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next