View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Who is your favorite zelda character? 
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:40 am
the Item check girl . . .
but sersly, Zelda as Sheik, the monkeys (ALttP, OoT, MM), Shadow link (he's just BA), Fierce Deity Link.

Administrator

Post Re: Who is your favorite zelda character? • Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:10 pm
Now that Skyward Sword has been released (sure is useful to have a new Zelda game, and a story-driven one at that :P), I have a few additions:

These do contain spoilers of a moderate to high level, so if you have avoided the game like the plague and know nothing beyond the first handful of dungeons, don't click the box.

Spoiler: show
Groose has turned into one of my favourite characters of the series. At first he is your typical egotistical scumbag, but his development takes those qualities and make them a likeable facet of his character. With little prods such as calling the land below 'Grooseland' and taking the idea of the surface in stride, his brutish character shows an ability to mature and learn from Link. He overcomes his own lack of self-confidence (typical reasoning as to why he is such a douche - compensating for his own thoughts of inadequacy) and becomes vital to enjoying the story and progression of the entire game.

Ghirahim. I understand a great portion of the Zelda Community does not have a lot of kindness for this villain, but honestly I don't like any of you D: (jk... *cough*). I went into the game with a lot of speculation for his motives, characteristics, etc., and I was not disappointed. He is a sleazy kind of villain who tries to act the gentleman but has very little capacity for controlling his true emotions under certain situations. Ghirahim has all the qualities that make for a great villain: intrigue, personality, motive, humour, sexiness (wut). Any and all appearances of this character were a welcome sight and for a change: this villain felt like a powerful force not to be taken lightly.

So yeah. I would place both of those characters in my top 5, without a doubt.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3