View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Ultimate Zelda Game 
Hylian Squire

Post Ultimate Zelda Game • Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:50 am
If you could make the most EPIC Zelda game ever what would it be like!?
FOR ME!? I would like A TON of side quests, Great story and long story. A very very dark theme like the world ending like majora's mask well mostly kind of like majora's mask!?

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Ultimate Zelda Game • Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:39 am
Mine would be Cel-shaded like skyward sword, Link is betrayed by his father and works for ganondorf and the player (you) would have to decide to join the dark side with your father or on the good side and do whatever you can to put sense back into ur dad. Zelda will be with you by you side and the game is 2 player co-op :)

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Ultimate Zelda Game • Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:32 pm
@Skyward-Link
I dunno, it might feel weird to have family ties in Zelda...

Anyways, mine would be full of sidequests. Not like finding the poes in TP, but more like the bombers notebook in MM. I like mini quests with a bit of structure to them.
Also, you know how Zelda games are divides in two sections. (some dungeons to get master sword, then some other dungeons). I'd like more sections like that. And it would be cool to be able to do the dungeons in each section in any order.

I also liked the darker themes in MM and TP, but maybe that was just cause they were so deep.

And most importantly... Really epic music!

Timeline
Spoiler: show
Adult:.............- WW/PH - ST - FS - FSA - ALttP/OoX/LA - LoZ/AoL
..................../
SS - TMC - OoT
....................\
Child:............../MM - TP
Yes, I recognize that this is wrong according to Hyrule Historia, but I keep this up for old time's sake.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Ultimate Zelda Game • Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:20 am
for me, if I could create the most epic zelda game in Zelda history,it would have to combine all of the side quests ,combat,difficulty and all out crazy zelda greatness that's in every zelda game.
Of course it would have to have a *navi* load of side quests. But I would make it the side quests link into the main quest in a strange way. Don,t forget the combat. It would have to have the same combat as Skyward sword. And who doesn't like swinging a wii remote around like a complete idiot. :P The dungeons in skyward sword could have been a little bit more challenging,but the real challenge is in that one of a kind sword play.The last thing that just wouldn't make a zelda game the same, that classic zelda music. Gotta love it!! -Luke

Hylian Knight

Post Re: Ultimate Zelda Game • Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:12 am
This topic was ten months dead. Do not go bumping up old topics.

To quote the rules:

"Do not resurrect topics that are older than three months from the last post. Start a new topic instead. For welcome/goodbye topics, please do not resurrect topics that are older than 1 month from the last post."

In fact here's the rules topic so you can get yourself notified: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2565

I also suggest making a welcome topic for yourself here: viewforum.php?f=2

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Ultimate Zelda Game • Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:20 am
Ten months? It's from 09. Also I don't really see the problem in resurrecting this topic, as long as he's actually adding to the conversation. Let's face it, this forum is pretty dead. Why create a bunch of topics that will have a few posts in them, when you could simply add on to a thread that is relevant, and already has had discussion? Then again, I'm not staff. Feel free to overrule me. :D

To be on topic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhuAy2jS9kI

Surviving the Seasons is as 2D Online Multiplayer Role Playing Game. I'm co-founder of the company that is developing it, and have helped to extensively debug it, and have it tweaked to Zelda standards, other than that I haven't really touched too much of the code, as the project is Harold's baby, especially since it's created with his very own Game Creating Engine, that he wrote completely from scratch. xD

Zora Guard

Post Re: Ultimate Zelda Game • Posted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:26 pm
The graphics would be a bit like a mix of Twilight Princess with Resident Evil 5. It would have a dark plot similar to Twilight Princess. This game would be the last on the timeline (not sure which one). Remember Demise's final words? Well there's a theory is that he returned as Ganondorf, and possibly all of the other villains that Link had fought (which wouldn't make much sense in Four Swords Adventures, but whatever.) This would have that final legendary battle. It'll have a ton of sidequests. The player can have a choice of having the controls like Skyward Sword (there will be moves to learn like there was in Twilight Princes), or classic controls. It'll have Link going from different places like Termina, Twilight Realm, Sacred Realm, etc. But the Twilight Realm will have the entire realm. Not just one dungeon. And there's also a difficuly setting. The puzzles and enemey Ai will be differrent for each. (But not that different).

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]