View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Debunk that Theory! 

Yay or Nay? (Or bay...?)
Yay! 77%  77%  [ 10 ]
Nay! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Bay?! 23%  23%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 13

Debunk that Theory! 
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Debunk that Theory! • Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:30 am
Quote:
Nintendo has obvious explaining to do

Unfortunately, Nintendo has no intention of explaining anything. I think they are content with their fans run around in little circles looking for the answer for them. I believe Miyamoto once said that they really had no defined Timeline for the games either.

"Time, like space, although a dimension in itself, also has dimensions of its own." ~Viki, DR. WHO

"Seek you the world? Seek you power? Does your soul despise peace and thirst for more? Does your soul cry for destruction and conquest? We grant you power to ruin the world. The power of darkness. Evil spirit of magic trident. You are the King of Darkness."

Profile WWW
Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Debunk that Theory! • Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:31 am
The Great Ahtnamas wrote:
Quote:
Nintendo has obvious explaining to do

Unfortunately, Nintendo has no intention of explaining anything. I think they are content with their fans run around in little circles looking for the answer for them. I believe Miyamoto once said that they really had no defined Timeline for the games either.

Actually there is a confirmed timeline, Nintendo just makes too much money off Fan Wank. XD I'd bet that Miamoto will have the timeline being relases as part of his will.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Debunk that Theory! • Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:08 pm
Quote:
Actually there is a confirmed timeline, Nintendo just makes too much money off Fan Wank. XD I'd bet that Miamoto will have the timeline being relases as part of his will.

Is there a like button? :clap:

"Time, like space, although a dimension in itself, also has dimensions of its own." ~Viki, DR. WHO

"Seek you the world? Seek you power? Does your soul despise peace and thirst for more? Does your soul cry for destruction and conquest? We grant you power to ruin the world. The power of darkness. Evil spirit of magic trident. You are the King of Darkness."

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3