View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Zelda TEMPLE VOTE 

Legend of Zelda Temples
One:Eagle 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Two:The Moon 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Three:Manji 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Four: the Snake 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Five:The lizard 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Six:dragon 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Seven:Demon 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Eight:Lion 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Nine:Ganon 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0

Zelda TEMPLE VOTE 
Hylian Squire

Post Zelda TEMPLE VOTE • Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:23 pm
After replaying much of the Oot i decided new Favorite sereis not weapons but TEMPLES so from the very start of zelda to the.......remake 3ds OoT maybe idk

I did not know this was set this way so better next time

Administrator

Post Re: Zelda TEMPLE VOTE • Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:49 am
The following are the dungeons from each game that I am especially a fan of, a top list will be provided after.

Legend of Zelda (NES): Eagle (1st & 2nd)
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link: The Great Palace
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past: All (:P) excluding The Ice Palace, Skull Underwoods, and Misery Mire
Link's Awakening: Key Cavern and I barely like it, I practically hate every dungeon in the game despite it being a favourite of mine :p
Ocarina of Time: Fire Temple (mostly for the boss), and the Shadow Temple (mostly for the atmosphere). I'm also a bit fond of Dodongo's Cavern, but hardly.
Majora's Mask: Stone Tower (duh)
Oracle of Ages: Skull Dungeon and Ancient Tomb. Especially Skull Dungeon
Oracle of Seasons: Gnarled Root, Explorer's Crypt, and Sword and Shield Maze
The Wind Waker: Tower of the Gods, and the Earth Temple
The Minish Cap: Cave of Flames, Fortress of Winds, Palace of Winds, and Dark Hyrule Castle
Twilight Princess: Goron Mines, Arbiter's Grounds, Snowpeak Ruins, and the Temple of Time.
Phantom Hourglass: Goron Temple, Temple of Courage, Mutoh's Temple, and the Ghost Ship
Spirit Tracks: Sand Temple, and Tower of Spirits

My top 5 are:

5. Arbiter's Grounds: Twilight Princess
4. Temple of Time: Twilight Princess
3. Skull Dungeon: Oracle of Ages
2. Tower of the Gods: The Wind Waker
1. Eastern Temple: A Link to the Past

... so yeah. :P

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Zelda TEMPLE VOTE • Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:05 am
You could've just started a favorite temple topic instead of a pole. Yes, better luck next time, indeed. :p

Woooooooow...ZE. No wonder you love PH...that's like half the dungeons in the game! xD

Alright, here's a list:

1. Stone Tower (MM)-Because of the music (both versions) and...woooooow. This temple is just amazing. The mythology: only AG has so much history and reason for being there. You even get to turn everything upside down. Then there's Ikana Castle before this too...xD (and I know it's not a "real dungeon", but it's the length of some earlier ones in OoT. Think about it.)
2. Arbitor's Ground (TP)-THE SPINNER. Oh my gosh, yes. That thing was fun as heck...and the boss too. Though, that stupid mirror question in HT has made it drop down a bit and the fact that ST is just funner. :)
3. Skull Palace (aLttP)-FULL STOP. There are hands, I noticed. There is a way to get stuck forever there, and yes, it's written into the game mechanics...I believe. BUT I LOVE IT. Perhaps it's just all the undead things or because of all the creepy aspects. Though, I think it might just be the fire rod...xD *burns Underwoods down*
4. Earth Temple (WW)-There are hands here too. The worst kind. But the mirror puzzles were down right fun and the ability to actually fly for a bit as Medli was cool too. Oh, and hitting Medli's head and making her do other stupid things...:shifty: What?
5. Shadow Temple (OoT)-At first, I didn't know what to put here. Anyway, why this scary dungeon...well, I'm a witch, darn it, and I like scary places! Ummm, actually, I've always thought it was kinda...errr...cool. :L

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Re: Zelda TEMPLE VOTE • Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:08 pm
Seems you and I agree on a great deal of our Zelda, Tetromino. My top 5 are as follows:

Shadow Temple
Stone Tower
Snowpeak Ruins
Arbiter's Grounds
Woodfall Temple

The biggest reasoning for all of these is their respective atmospheres; I love a dungeon that can really take the player in and make them feel like they're there.

~Samuel Clemens

Terminian Captain

Post Re: Zelda TEMPLE VOTE • Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:50 am
Majora's Mask Stone Tower Temple- This is definitely my favorite, because there's nothing more creative than flipping the entire place upside down. And using the giant's mask was just great.

Twilight Princess Temple of Time- Just discovering this dungeon's existence was a great moment for me, as it brought back my favorite place from Ocarina of Time and from the Zelda series itself. I think the dominion rod is awesome and fighting Gohma was epic.

Wind Waker Earth Temple- I loved the mirrors. Enough said.

Twilight Princess Sky Temple- I loved this place simply because the double hookshot was a fun item. It really was something new that made you think a little differently from the average Zelda dungeon. And that dragon boss battle was pretty cool.

Legend of Zelda NES Eagle Dungeon- Very first dungeon ever...you gotta love the classics!

Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]