View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 The 4/48 Zelda Marathon - First Practice Run 
Hylian Squire

Post The 4/48 Zelda Marathon - First Practice Run • Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:30 pm
Hey all,

My name's Peter Sohl, and I'm one of the members of Team 4/48, the people behind The 4/48 Zelda Marathon. In case you haven't heard for us, we're an annual charity event that marathons through all the console Zelda games in order to raise money for Child's Play Charity.

The actual marathon isn't until December, but I wanted to let you guys know that we'll be doing our first "practice run" of the year this coming Saturday. We're going to 100% Majora's Mask and stream the playthrough on our website. This is all for fun of course, so if you're interested you should come spend some time with us at www.zelda448.com. I promise we're usually interesting guys, and if you enjoy the practice run hopefully you'll join us for future practices and the actual marathon in December.

The run begins at 9:00 am EST on Saturday, August 27th at www.zelda448.com

We hope to see you all there!

Hylian Squire

Post Re: The 4/48 Zelda Marathon - First Practice Run • Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:00 pm
Peter what your doing is amazing and i support you all the way

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: The 4/48 Zelda Marathon - First Practice Run • Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:29 pm
Huh...maybe you should try to ask DC for affiliation with the site Peter if you haven't done so already. Might be good, I'm not sure how many people will look at this subject, but yeah, keep us posted. I might wake-up juice in if I remember or have time or something. Don't forget to stay around and post on the forum too. :p

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]