View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Forget everything you were planning to spend with your money 
Terminian Captain

Post Forget everything you were planning to spend with your money • Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:17 pm
The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddess. If you've ever played a Zelda game, if you're in any way a zelda fan, GO SEE THIS CONCERT. It was AMAZING. Seriously. Forget that game you were planning to buy, forget that other stupid plan you had, you HAVE to see this show. It's still going to have many shows for the rest of the year and I really suggest that if you like Zelda at all that you should take this lifetime opportunity to go see this. I could not recommend it more. Here are the remaining shows:

http://zelda-symphony.com/schedule

Also some pics I took of the view and me and my friends acting stupid:

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash ... 1282_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 3697_n.jpg

Again, GO SEE IT. SERIOUSLY. The time and money it takes to go see this thing is not even comparable to the experience that you get out it. It is impossible to go to this and say that it wasn't worth it. The music was beautiful, to the point where many people were crying. I saw it in san francisco and there were many cosplayers, a lot of links especially. I was wearing a minish cap and even got stopped for a picture at one point. There were also LOTS of 3DS's. I got at least 50 streetpasses just in that theater, which is insane. Also, I really recommend this show because this is probably the only place where all the hundreds of people inside the building are all zelda nerds. It's a giant gathering of zelda nerds, all who share the same love for the franchise we all grew up with. It's a community and environment that I feel bad for anyone to miss out on, a place where I felt more welcome and comfortable anywhere else than I ever have been in any place. All in all, it was one of the greatest days in my entire life, if not the very greatest. Go see it, guys. Anyone reading this would adore the show, I know it for a fact.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Forget everything you were planning to spend with your money • Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:18 pm
I was going to go to that EXACT one, but I then was like, "ehh".

Now, I am regretting it.

I guess I'll have to catch another one before the tickets are eaten up. Also, whoever was wearing that Minish Cap cap is made of win. THAT's what you wear to a Zelda symphony.

Terminian Captain

Post Re: Forget everything you were planning to spend with your money • Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:44 pm
Queen Rutela wrote:
I was going to go to that EXACT one, but I then was like, "ehh".

Now, I am regretting it.

I guess I'll have to catch another one before the tickets are eaten up. Also, whoever was wearing that Minish Cap cap is made of win. THAT's what you wear to a Zelda symphony.

Lol that's me in the minish cap. And yes, seriously, go to one of the shows. You'll remember it for the rest of your life :D

Administrator

Post Re: Forget everything you were planning to spend with your money • Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:37 pm
I've actually had this on my "things to throw money at" list for a while. First, though, I want to find somebody to go with. Not many Zelda fans around here that are tolerable as far as social interaction goes. :P

~Samuel Clemens

Administrator

Post Re: Forget everything you were planning to spend with your money • Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:52 am
Deku Lord wrote:
I've actually had this on my "things to throw money at" list for a while. First, though, I want to find somebody to go with. Not many Zelda fans around here that are tolerable as far as social interaction goes. :P

Throw some more money my way for a plane ticket and then we'll be in business ;D.

I wish I had a relatively easy time finding places to go see things like these, but alas, I live far from an ideal place T_T. You guys have fun doing FUN THINGS WITHOUT ME. :evil:

Seriously though, if I had the funds and time, I wouldn't miss any of those showings for the world @_@.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Forget everything you were planning to spend with your money • Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:20 am
I'd keep a look out on the site, ZE; seeing as the date for them touring Minneapolis just recently appeared on the site, they might yet go to Boston or New York or some such other somewhat close location to you. Also, they'll be playing at E3, so there might be a live stream if you're lucky. ;P

~Samuel Clemens

Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]