View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD 
Administrator

Post The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD • Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:17 pm
The rumours were true: Twilight Princess is getting an HD remake! And it looks exactly the same!

Will you be picking it up? I enjoyed Twilight Princess fairly well when it was first released (GameCube version 4life), playing through quite a few times, including a 100% run. While I was hoping this HD boost would look... better/different, I will still pick this up, if not only for the Wolf Link bundle!

Did I mention they found some way to include an Amiibo? Well, they did. All five Zelda series Amiibo from Smoosh Bros. will also work with it. How? The trailer didn't say...

Your thoughts?

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD • Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:39 am
Admittedly the Link Wolf bundle is tempting me, especially because I have yet to get in on the Amiibo craze. I've yet to watch the trailer, but Wind Waker HD was excellent, and I assume this remake will be the same.

~Samuel Clemens

Administrator

Post Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD • Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:59 pm
Got my preorder yesterday at EB Games. My only question is: why is it $100 CDN?? Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival (albeit terrible) was a BRAND NEW game that came with TWO Amiibos for only $79.96.

WAT

I just don't get it. While new games nowadays have jumped 20 dollars in the last 2 years, I just don't understand why this particular bundle is so expensive.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD • Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:19 pm
I can't even preorder the bundle on Amazon, but it was running $60 USD. I guess Nintendo just loves America more. D:

~Samuel Clemens

Hylian Squire

Post Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD • Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:05 am
There's so much nostalgia in those old game. As much as I hate the idea of a remake just to cash in on it and make a quick buck, I'd like to see more remakes that are done well. Newer generations are missing out on so much and remakes would be a good way to rectify that.

Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]