View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Favorite Zelda Game 
Hylian Squire

Post Favorite Zelda Game • Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:09 pm
Name your favorite Zelda game and why....

For a long time it gave me nightmares... witnessing an injustice like that... it's a constant reminder of just how unfair this world can be... I can still hear them taunting him... silly rabbit, tricks are for kids... I mean, WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST GIVE HIM SOME CEREAL?

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:15 pm
Majora's Mask

Cause its freaking awesome.

Dunno, I just really like it. Everything seems to fit so well together. The landscape transfers from one place to another seamlessly, the dungeons are more exotic to speak, and Ikana Canyon is my favorite place in the whole Zelda world. :P

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:17 pm
Ocarina of Time. It was the first game that made me play for 24 hours straight.

Profile ICQ YIM
Hylian Squire

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:19 pm
Ocarina of Time for me. It has more of a sentimental value because it was my first Zelda game. ^_^ But yeah, the plot is awesome. Graphics are pretty good. And the characters and their dialogue is unmatched by any other Zelda game! Wa ha ha!

For a long time it gave me nightmares... witnessing an injustice like that... it's a constant reminder of just how unfair this world can be... I can still hear them taunting him... silly rabbit, tricks are for kids... I mean, WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST GIVE HIM SOME CEREAL?

Profile WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:20 pm
Ocarina of Time. It was the first Zelda game I ever played, and it re-defined videogameing for me.

Before, I was abandoned by my friends because I didn't have an N64 and all they talked about for months was OOT.

After that, I said I hated Zelda, even tho' I had never played a single Zelda game before.

Then, years later, when I finally got an N64, a friend re-introduced me to the game.

I instantly fell in love with the game and Zelda became my favorite series-kind of ironic.

Years later, I haven't played a more intense and hooking game, the only other game that could enter the realm of OOT greatness is Super Mario World for the SNES.

OOT has changed me...

So if you haven't played it yet, you're an idiot. Order some Chinese and buy an N64 and the game tonight.

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:22 pm
*claps* That was beautiful, Informer!! Such a captivating story behind it! ^_^ Actually, when I bought OOT, I had no idea what Zelda was. AT ALL. Weird how I bought a game without knowing what the game was about. Maybe it was.....destiny....

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:12 pm
Actually I've played OOT almost 4 times completely, where as I've only played MM twice. And yet MM is my favorite game in the world. :P

If you are wondering, I played OOT on the computer, then on an N64, then on the Gamecube, then finally the Master Quest which was far too easy I think.

Profile WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:25 pm
4? I definetly beaten OOT at least 20 times. And yes, on the computer, N64, and Gamecube ;)

Master Quest wasn't that bad. It was some new incentive for playing the game again tho'.

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:11 pm
Yeah, I've only beaten it 4 times, too.....but this is with the same system (N64)

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:37 am
ahh, I prefer OOT, its a great game, god I love it xD I dont actually know why, MM is confusing, its hard to figure out what masks you kneed, and how to get 'em, who agrees =P

Profile YIM
Hylian Swordsman

Post Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:15 am
Well, MM just raised my temper with the whole time thing. It just made me mad that I always had to rush through the game. It was just annoying. But a good game overall, minus the time scheme.

Profile WWW
Goron Warrior

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:48 pm
Ocarina of Time. Two or three years ago when I finally got an N64, my bro-in-law lent me his copy. The moment I turned my N64 on, I was hooked. I give my bro-in-law many thanks for introducing me to one of the greatest video game series ever made.

Sheikah Elder

Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:49 pm
Wind Waker all the way!!!

The art style is just pure genius

And the story is very awesome, they way items are used and obtained is just the best.

ive beat the game 26 times (i counted lol) i cant get enough (the game owns my life lol)

Hylian Squire

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:04 pm
Hmm well I have favorites in different aspects of the game.

Storyline: Link's Awakening

Gameplay and graphics: Ocarina of Time

Difficulty level: Link to the Past

Final Boss Battle: Wind Waker

Robert G. Ingersoll

Zora Guard

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:56 am
OOT, majora's mask, and WW. I would say OOT for storyline and replay value, but I really like sidequests, and MM dominates the sidequest category. windwaker was a little easy in comparison, but the storyline was great. ALttP was my first game and it also had a great storyline so it gets fourth. links awakening ranks fifth for me, it had great music for a GB game. Minish cap had the BEST music on a GB game, but it was a bit lacking in length.

Reply to topic   [ 168 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next