View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:33 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 FREE SHINY POKEMONS 
Terminian Captain

Post FREE SHINY POKEMONS • Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:42 pm
GAMESTOP IS GIVING AWAY FREE SHINY POKEMONS FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS! GO THERE WITH YOUR DS! :O !!!

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/poke ... r_10000498

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: FREE SHINY POKEMONS • Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:09 pm
But Zzim, I can CATCH shiny Pokemon on my own if I try hard enough. And they're just AS free, just not in time-cost! ;P

Though, what's worse is that it seems to catch Zoroark you neeeeeed to get one of these shinies...dang. Oh well... :P

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Terminian Captain

Post Re: FREE SHINY POKEMONS • Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:35 pm
whatever D:

Administrator

Post Re: FREE SHINY POKEMONS • Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:12 pm
Now if only there were GameStops around...

I've only had two encounters with Shiny Pokemon:

Grade 5, Pokemon Silver: Dragon's Den. I was surfing around (or was I fishing, I forget) and I snagged ANOTHER Magikarp Lv. 40... except this one sparkled like magic. I was unable to catch it, I could not decrease its health and only had 5 ultra balls. It was an event that scarred me for life...

Until two years ago.

Pokemon Platinum: Some Cave. I was walking around minding my own business (or was I rock smashing?) and was attacked by a Nosepass. It was gold and I flipped my *Navi*. I caught the little bugger and have been forever happy. Sort of :P.

I just wish it was something cooler than a Nosepass xD.

Anyway... Shiny Legendaries would be cool, but, alas, I have no Gamestop, and lately all of the WiFi releases I've missed thanks to MTA not allowing my DS to connect to WiFi.

Go have fun with your dumb legendaries! D:

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: FREE SHINY POKEMONS • Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:06 pm
Hey! That means you could've had another RED Garydos! ;P Too bad you never caught that Magikarp...

I've only found one, and it was a STUPID Kricketune that I believe that ended up running from cuz I thought it was some weird viral Pokemon. It was that day that I looked up shinies too, I think...and then realized that I had sadly lost my chance to get one...even if it was so uncool. xD

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Hylian Knight

Post Re: FREE SHINY POKEMONS • Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:00 am
I have and only have encountered ONE Shiny as well :P

It's on my Ruby Version.......A Tentacool -_-

A *NAVING* TENTACOOL!

I HATE those buggers!

Hylian Squire

Post Re: FREE SHINY POKEMONS • Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:36 pm
OMG Rlly I love pokemon ive liked it sceince i was 2 so i LOVE IT!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: FREE SHINY POKEMONS • Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:14 pm
Theshadowwolf wrote:
OMG Rlly I love pokemon ive liked it sceince i was 2 so i LOVE IT!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yes, several months ago. Please check the dates of the posts before you post in a thread, for example this thread is old and useless now because the topic is related to the beginning of the year.

^What he said.

Lock'd

Love: ZE

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]