Loading...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:08 pm



Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 TOP 2 WORST GAMES 
Author Message
Zora Guard
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:00 pm
Posts: 246
Gender: Male
Post Re: TOP 2 WORST GAMES • Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:12 am
I just read that SD has no respect for Final Fantasy Tactics. While I can understand people who say they don't like the genre of SRPG altogether, saying that FFT (not FFTA, that game stinks hard.) is the worst game ever pretty much just drops my respect level for that person to 'insignificant'.

Worst games I have ever played:
Prototype
...can't think if a second. Though I imagine if I had played a game like Jericho, it'd be here. Or like... Big Rigs... XD

Like ZE, I tend to avoid strictly bad games.

_________________
Image
PSN and XBL: TemjinZero (lemme know who you are when you add me!)
Co-Founder of Awesome Canadian Gamers Ventcast (A.C.G.V.)
Visit our blog at http://www.acgventcast.ca and subscribe to our podcast on iTunes!


Profile WWW
Sheikah Elder
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:41 am
Posts: 1043
Location: Terra Australis
Gender: Male
Post Re: TOP 2 WORST GAMES • Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:02 pm
I've bought a lot of dodgy games but for the most part I've enjoyed them cause they were part of a series I liked at the time or something like that, now though I do look out for dodgy stuff.

Probably the two worst games I've played are Super mario sunshine I just hated it too many bad points outweighing the good ones and the freaking acrobatic levels uuurgh. Secondly and lastly is that Guilty Gear game on DS that I forgot the name of, anyhow it was a waste of money and now I can't resell it. :/

EDIT: acctually I think I'll say Pilot Wings instead of Super Mario Sunshine, although I Probably only think this cause I was terrible at it.

_________________
"The man that cannot visualize a horse galloping on a tomato is an idiot." - Andre Breton


Profile
Sheikah Elder
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:30 pm
Posts: 1055
Location: at that Bar in Clock Town
Gender: None specified
Post Re: TOP 2 WORST GAMES • Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:12 pm
dude, while super mario sunshine was not the best game in the series, maybe the worst, meh, its definetly not one of the two worst games ever. if its one of the worst you have played, then you havent played many games :O

Im sure you can think of something much worse ;p

For me its probably Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (just because it is the worst game of all final fantasy games , and probably ummm, all wrestling games put together, like WWE Smackdown and all that. They are horrible.

_________________
Image Image


Profile
Terminian Captain
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:17 am
Posts: 772
Location: Modesto, CA
Gender: Male
Post Re: TOP 2 WORST GAMES • Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:37 pm
I am in utter shock at how many people hate sunshine. That is the best mario game i've ever played. Wtf are you guys talking about? It pwns every other Mario game so hard. There is something wrong with all of you...ALL OF YOU. I'd first believe that my entire family was killed by aliens before sunshine being a bad game.


Profile
Sheikah Elder
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:30 pm
Posts: 1055
Location: at that Bar in Clock Town
Gender: None specified
Post Re: TOP 2 WORST GAMES • Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:23 am
yeah dude I know what you mean. While I would never say it was the best game in the series, it was NOT a bad game at all. It was actually fairly good, I played it many a time. wtf IS wrong with you people?!?!?!? (jk, but srsly, wtf)

_________________
Image Image


Profile
Sheikah Elder
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:41 am
Posts: 1043
Location: Terra Australis
Gender: Male
Post Re: TOP 2 WORST GAMES • Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:43 am
As soon asa game isn't worth ging to the trouble of finishing it is a rubbish game, and those bloody acrobatic levels were some of the stupidest things I've seen in a game, and that on top of me not liking mario games much in general, yeah it was a terrible game to me stop whinging cause people have a different oppinion to you.

_________________
"The man that cannot visualize a horse galloping on a tomato is an idiot." - Andre Breton


Profile
Sheikah Elder
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:30 pm
Posts: 1055
Location: at that Bar in Clock Town
Gender: None specified
Post Re: TOP 2 WORST GAMES • Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:35 am
well, since you said you dont like mario games imuch in general, your opinion doesnt really matter in the first place. lol
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is still piece of crap

_________________
Image Image


Profile
Goron Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:45 pm
Posts: 578
Location: Planet Earth
Gender: Male
Post Re: TOP 2 WORST GAMES • Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:07 pm
FF12 and kingdom hearts, now excuse me while I go take cover.

_________________
Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

"I used to be able to input a cheat code, now I've got to enter a credit card"
-John "Totalbiscuit" Bain

"If 'something that is utterly incomprehensible' starts getting popular, doubt your generation. Consider that something may be very wrong."
-Kaiki Deishuu


Profile WWW
Terminian Captain
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:17 am
Posts: 772
Location: Modesto, CA
Gender: Male
Post Re: TOP 2 WORST GAMES • Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:52 pm
Zetsuboubirri wrote:
As soon asa game isn't worth ging to the trouble of finishing it is a rubbish game, and those bloody acrobatic levels were some of the stupidest things I've seen in a game, and that on top of me not liking mario games much in general, yeah it was a terrible game to me stop whinging cause people have a different oppinion to you.


This topic isn't about opinion, it's about facts. The 2 worst games you have played. That is a fact. It's not asking your two least favorite games. Sunshine is factually...FACTUALLY, a good game. You can hate it with a passion for all I care but there's something wrong if you can't admit it's a good game.


Profile
Sheikah Elder
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:41 am
Posts: 1043
Location: Terra Australis
Gender: Male
Post Re: TOP 2 WORST GAMES • Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:42 pm
Invaderzzim wrote:
Zetsuboubirri wrote:
As soon asa game isn't worth ging to the trouble of finishing it is a rubbish game, and those bloody acrobatic levels were some of the stupidest things I've seen in a game, and that on top of me not liking mario games much in general, yeah it was a terrible game to me stop whinging cause people have a different oppinion to you.


This topic isn't about opinion, it's about facts. The 2 worst games you have played. That is a fact. It's not asking your two least favorite games. Sunshine is factually...FACTUALLY, a good game. You can hate it with a passion for all I care but there's something wrong if you can't admit it's a good game.


Zzim who choses what's a good game really this topic is all about oppinion it might as well be called 'in your oppinion what are the two worst games'. I've never enjoyed a mario game other than mario kart and that's a part of why I don't like it but there is way more that makes me not like it and you yelling your oppinion won't change that, stop being so stubborn you oppinion (oh there it is again) doesn't make something fact.

_________________
"The man that cannot visualize a horse galloping on a tomato is an idiot." - Andre Breton


Profile
Sub-Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:56 pm
Posts: 2482
Location: Your Reflection. *snicker*
Gender: Female
Post Re: TOP 2 WORST GAMES • Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:02 pm
Zetsuboubirri wrote:
Invaderzzim wrote:
Zetsuboubirri wrote:
As soon asa game isn't worth ging to the trouble of finishing it is a rubbish game, and those bloody acrobatic levels were some of the stupidest things I've seen in a game, and that on top of me not liking mario games much in general, yeah it was a terrible game to me stop whinging cause people have a different oppinion to you.


This topic isn't about opinion, it's about facts. The 2 worst games you have played. That is a fact. It's not asking your two least favorite games. Sunshine is factually...FACTUALLY, a good game. You can hate it with a passion for all I care but there's something wrong if you can't admit it's a good game.


Zzim who choses what's a good game really this topic is all about oppinion it might as well be called 'in your oppinion what are the two worst games'. I've never enjoyed a mario game other than mario kart and that's a part of why I don't like it but there is way more that makes me not like it and you yelling your oppinion won't change that, stop being so stubborn you oppinion (oh there it is again) doesn't make something fact.


Are you could just say that it can go both ways. If Zim wants his facts, he can keep with that, but if others want it more opinion base, that's fine too. Since, in reality even bad games are probably good games to SOMEONE else. Anyways, moving on.

The worst two (no three) games I've ever played are the sidescroller Space Battles Pew Pew Pew games for Super Nintendo. Hehehe, you can't even save in those things and yeah, that just makes it way to time consuming and not very fun. They all like tie for numeral uno. xD

_________________
Image
“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson


Profile YIM
Terminian Captain
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:17 am
Posts: 772
Location: Modesto, CA
Gender: Male
Post Re: TOP 2 WORST GAMES • Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:02 pm
Zetsuboubirri wrote:
Invaderzzim wrote:
Zetsuboubirri wrote:
As soon asa game isn't worth ging to the trouble of finishing it is a rubbish game, and those bloody acrobatic levels were some of the stupidest things I've seen in a game, and that on top of me not liking mario games much in general, yeah it was a terrible game to me stop whinging cause people have a different oppinion to you.


This topic isn't about opinion, it's about facts. The 2 worst games you have played. That is a fact. It's not asking your two least favorite games. Sunshine is factually...FACTUALLY, a good game. You can hate it with a passion for all I care but there's something wrong if you can't admit it's a good game.


Zzim who choses what's a good game really this topic is all about oppinion it might as well be called 'in your oppinion what are the two worst games'. I've never enjoyed a mario game other than mario kart and that's a part of why I don't like it but there is way more that makes me not like it and you yelling your oppinion won't change that, stop being so stubborn you oppinion (oh there it is again) doesn't make something fact.


I'm sorry but there is a factual truth to a game being good. I'm not talking about how you liked or disliked a part of the game because you thought his jetpack was cool or that the goop was stupid, i'm talking about development. How graphically advanced it is, the mechanics, the amount of gameplay, the difficulty, etc, and EVERYTHING that are factual parts of creating a video game. It takes work to make a game, not every single game is equally made obviously, some are given more work or have better features than others, factually and this makes them a good game. You can dislike the features and they may not be your taste, but a person who can't admit that they can see how other people would like it because it was made good, has issues. And I'm offended that you say I was yelling and crap, when you're reading text. And again, I'm not being stubborn, I'm trying to make you realize that in this case people should be saying they really didn't like sunshine, not that it was one of the worst games ever. Because that is outright, completely, factually: Incorrect. Like I said, it should be called "The games you dislike the most". Even if it was "The two worst games in your opinion" That doesn't fit the category. You can compare piece of crap games made by crappy developers and have an opinion on which one was more poorly made, sure, but with games like sunshine that were widely received as well-made games, no, I'm sorry, that doesn't belong here. So, zet, and everyone, I'm sorry I turned such a small thing into a giant paragraph but I'm just trying to make it clear why I'm stating what I'm stating. You can walk away and accept it or keep arguing facts. I don't want to debate, but these kinds of things really get on my nerves.

One more little thing, I'm not just defending this because I like Sunshine. I'll just as willingly say the same things to a game I don't like but know is a great game. Ex: Starcraft, Final Fantasy...


Profile
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:19 pm
Posts: 4427
Location: Kanada
Gender: Male
Post Re: TOP 2 WORST GAMES • Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:04 pm
In the recent developments of games I've played and ignoring any of the other titles I may have listed years ago I'm going to try to avoid games that are universally accepted as being the worst of the worst

COUGH COUGH SUPERMAN64 COUGH COUGH

Though that is one *Naving* bad game, I have nightmares where I'm bulletproof and have heat vision, but apparently I can't fly through a whole bunch of floating rings over a poorly rendered city. Yeah, freaky.

There are some 'bad' games that I do enjoy a lot. Castlevania II: Simon's Quest always has a jury out on if it's good or bad, I love the game. Zelda II is even sometimes consider an ATROCITY to gaming, but I still like it.

But if we're talking awful design in general, like my old self once said, the Angry Video Game Nerd certainly has found a few (and the equally humourous VG 'Critic' as well in that one amazing episode) I've tried many of the games he's reviewed and sometimes it's just baffling.

Milon's Secret Castle
Cheetahmen
Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout

The list could go on, I've even played a lot of games before any internet celebrity (that I care about ;P) went to reviewing. It's very hard to sift through the good and bad to find th eworst. But believe me, when it comes down to opinion of the worst games ever, you honestly known that there are some DISGUSTING and VILE creations out there that people have mistakenly purchased under the precedent that someone worked hard on that little plastic chip and all its sprite-y goodness.

And we all know where that gets a person.


I've had the unfortunate pleasure of playing a game I wish I'd never bothered asking my sister to play. The general response to this game was disgust and disinterest, and the reviews weren't very high at all. Castlevania Judgment is one of the worst games, not just for controls or general gaming goodies (the music is amazing though), but for one thing that all series should never try to do: Changing the series or trying a slight new direction for some more money in such a way that AFFRONTS the very nature of the games that got them that far, should never ever ever ever

EVER


HAPPEN.


Also, I love Death Note, but the style of Death Note applied to Castlevania = just plain weird.




On another note: I personally didn't really enjoy Sunshine. I never bothered to finish it but I've watched the AWFUL final boss battle sequence, and I must say I was disappointed beyond possible known limits. By design it is certainly the farthest thing from a bad game (seriously, it's a Mario platform and it's Mario. MARIO. Just ignore the sports games and party games and Mario is Missing and etc.) but I've never found a definite answer to if it's a 'good/well liked' game or a 'bad/hum and hah' kind of game.

_________________
Image Image Image
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

-Carl Sagan


Profile WWW
Terminian Captain
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:17 am
Posts: 772
Location: Modesto, CA
Gender: Male
Post Re: TOP 2 WORST GAMES • Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:58 pm
Another two I just thought of...I played this Home Alone game for the NES back when I was a kid...xD it was just...BLAH. All you did was walk around and try not to get caught by sprites that looked like the burglar guys or something, I don't even know. It was weird. Also recently I got this Where's Waldo DS game as a gift, apparently my mom thought it looked fun or something, and it was seriously SOO bad. I perfected the game, as in play through and get every possible thing within 30 minutes. Like, all it would do is go to one specific spot of a picture directly copied from one of the books, and make you look for something specific in a small area, and it was like so obvious every time that it was ridiculous. Obviously intended for really little kids, and obviously another piece of crap shovel-ware. Shovel-ware is pretty down there as far as bad games, it's just developers desperate attempts to make money by making kids want things just by looking at the cover, then replacing what's inside with crap. And the sad part is kids aren't smart enough to tell the difference between a bad and good game, so they continue throwing these games out and making money. In my opinion it's a scam. I guess most products are to some degree, but shovel-ware bothers me the most :p


Profile
Hylian Squire
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:42 am
Posts: 45
Location: USA
Gender: None specified
Post Re: TOP 2 WORST GAMES • Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:27 pm
Personally i rather enjoyed Mario Sunshine too. wasted a lot of time playing that one mainly because it really was entertaining. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles was the first final fantasy i ever played and i must say i liked it a lot more than FFX(mainly because of the fighting style and game setup) and you cant hate on barbie without being specific on which one. The snes was entertaining..
-dont hate-
but Top 2 worst games i ever played i must say ...
1. Mickey's Magical Mirror (or whatever it was called)
2. The legend of Spyro: A new beginning.

_________________
ImageImageThey Become a Stalfos! Stalfos! Stalfos! will you be one too???


Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.