View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion 
Zora Guard

Post Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion • Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:28 pm
Weird, I was able to watch it this morning.

It's an epic trailer non the less.

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion • Posted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:43 am
A little late to the party, but the video worked for me.

I'd watch a Pokemon anime like that, for sure O_o. Great ad... too bad I don't speak Japanese :P.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion • Posted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:14 pm
Deku Landmaster wrote:
Tetromino wrote:
Also, it's kind of nice to know that someone else here doesn't think the first two games are the greatest. D:

He was referring to the first two Black and White games. Blue and Red are still the greatest Pokemon games of all time.

Don't be an arse. This should've been obvious, but whatever, I didn't like the first Black and White/(monotonic) games that much either. Context, DL. :p

(Concerning the video) I think BeeX is just unlucky, I can see it fine too. And yes, it looks great, it's like how we all WISH the anime would be, but they're probably not going to change it. Just, perhaps, they could make it the intro to the game though. Or maybe we could have anime sequences...no, that would probably be difficult. Considering that they would have to do it for ALL the Pokemon, but one day...

Maybe. *sigh*

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Zora Guard

Post Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion • Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:52 am
Holy soundtrack - http://mynintendonews.com/2012/05/26/po ... announced/

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion • Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:14 pm
Was there ever a soundtrack for HG/SS? I loved the music best from that game...

Visit our blog at http://www.acgventcast.ca and subscribe to our podcast on iTunes!

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion • Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:32 pm
New Trailherrrrrrr:

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion • Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:33 pm
New screen shots - http://andriasang.com/con1i9/pbw2_screens/

and the new Rockets?

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion • Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:06 am
Sorry for all the bumps from me... but more info:

Official NA Release Date: Sunday Oct 7th

Also to quote a few things I found earlier via: http://mynintendonews.com/2012/06/28/po ... eam-radar/ and here: http://mynintendonews.com/2012/06/28/he ... k-white-2/

"Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 bring players back to the Unova Region two years after the events of Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version. There are many new areas to discover, and changes to familiar places for you to explore. One new area is Virbank City, home to Pokéstar Studios. Players will be able to visit Pokéstar Studios and star in their own movie with their favourite Pokémon. The movie a player creates premieres at the in-game theatre, where the audience gives it a rating. Movies are rated based on script choices and battle move sequences, and players can even create sequels to existing movies. There are many movie genres to choose from, including romantic comedy and horror.

Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 will also give fans of the original games a chance to catch up with some familiar friends. In this game, Cheren and Bianca return two years after the events of Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version, and a lot has changed. Bianca is now the assistant to Professor Juniper, helping her with Pokémon research and Cheren is now a Gym Leader and a teacher at a school in Aspertia City – the starting location for this adventure.

In Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2, players will also be able to catch some of the Pokémon from outside the Unova region − such as Eevee, Riolu, Tyranitar, Arcanine and Mareep− right from the start of the game. If they are playing on Nintendo 3DS, players can also transfer Pokémon they have caught with the Pokémon Dream Radar into their Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 games (visible in 2D only). Pokémon Dream Radar lets players use several different features of the Nintendo 3DS system, including the Nintendo 3DS camera, motion control and augmented-reality technology, to discover and catch Pokémon. The game includes hard-to-find Pokémon such as the new Therian Formes of Legendary Pokémon Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus."

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion • Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:05 pm
October? Time to write off any chance of doing well in school THAT month >_>

Can't wait :p

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion • Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:35 pm
Zeldaeinstein wrote:
October? Time to write off any chance of doing well in school THAT month >_>

Can't wait :p

You need to become more disciplined like me. I'll play it and do well. D;

Okay, I won't play much of it...probably.

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Zora Guard

Post Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion • Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:32 am
Trailer in english!

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/06/29/po ... s-trailer/

Also, the rival (this guy) is named Hugh

Profile WWW
Terminian Captain

Post Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion • Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:15 pm
It actually kinda saddens me that they're making this and not a sapphire and ruby remake or a new one for the 3DS. Pokemon was never meant for sequels in my eyes.

Hylian Knight

Post Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion • Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:14 pm
Boof.

http://youtu.be/W87ZAiqQLeM

Zora Guard

Post Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion • Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:04 am
More trailers!

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion • Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:02 pm
Another NA trailer

Also this:
"If you purchase Pokemon Black & White 2 early then you’re eligible to receive Genesect, the newly discovered Mythical Pokemon. Pokemon Black & White 2 is due for release October 7th in North America."

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next