View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion 
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion • Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:03 am
So, now that it's coming out in two days (on the seventh), what version will you guys be getting? I intend to get White 2 because I love Reshiram. (See we're not fans of the ugly black dragon!) D:

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion • Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:01 am
Tetromino wrote:
So, now that it's coming out in two days (on the seventh), what version will you guys be getting? I intend to get White 2 because I love Reshiram. (See we're not fans of the ugly black dragon!) D:

I plan on getting White 2, seeing as the environments look cooler and I'd never have my awesome Zekrom tainted by Kyurem's DNA.

~Samuel Clemens

Administrator

Post Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion • Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:51 pm
Whenever I do get a copy, I plan on getting Pokemon White 2, I plan to go into this one as blind as possible. Although, Nintendo Power only rated it an 8/10 :O.

So it should be an interesting time.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW

Post Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion • Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:32 pm
Shame on you all. :P Black 2. That's what I plan on getting. If and when I get the chance to get it that is.

[Insert awesome timer til October 7th here]

Administrator

Post Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion • Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:20 am
So I got White 2 the other day ;D.

As of this post, I JUST defeated the third Gym Leader.

My team:

Growlithe Lv. 19
Lucario Lv. 20
Dewott Lv. 19
Sunkern Lv. 17
Pidove Lv. 19
Elekid Lv. 17

Not an ideal team, but I'm going to see where they'll take me :p.

I'm having a much better time with this game than I had with White, which is a good thing. Having older Pokemon enter the mix has really helped. ZE recommends ;D

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion • Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:57 pm
I'm still in the process of cleaning up White 1. I'm trying to finish up catching the remaining legendaries so i can move onto White 2.

Then I need to catch enough extra pokes to move over all my teams to White 2. Bleeeeeeh. At least I have a Deino I need to raise. XD Gonna need some badges though.

Visit our blog at http://www.acgventcast.ca and subscribe to our podcast on iTunes!

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Versions - Discussion • Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:30 pm
My boyfriend bought both Black and White 2 with the Pokedex. He had a great reaction to some of the new pokemon and the world itself.... he hasn't played Pokemon since Silver/Gold so he's a little behind

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4