View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Your First Video Game 
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Your First Video Game • Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:30 pm
A Thomas the Tank Engine game (don't ask...I was like four years old!), Donkey Kong Country, and Super Mario All Stars (1994) and then came Yoshi's island and stuff. Most of these I still can play, (my SNES still works! Mostly...) Other than the stupid train game, but hey when you're like that young...well...

Okay, at four, I was afraid of bosses. In fact, I didn't really over come that fear until I got OoT when I was 12/13. The only 'boss' I could beat were in PokeMon games. xD

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Re: Your First Video Game • Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:37 am
Oh geeze, Tetromino reminded me that my first game wasn't Ocarina of Time. I played a bunch of games on the computer when I was like 2 -- Put Put, Pajama Sam, Spy Fox, Freddi Fish. Put Put was the first, as I recall, but I loved them all.

~Samuel Clemens

Hylian Knight

Post Re: Your First Video Game • Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:32 am
^ Those.

That is all I have to say to that.

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Your First Video Game • Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:49 am
Deku Lord wrote:
Oh geeze, Tetromino reminded me that my first game wasn't Ocarina of Time. I played a bunch of games on the computer when I was like 2 -- Put Put, Pajama Sam, Spy Fox, Freddi Fish. Put Put was the first, as I recall, but I loved them all.

That reminds me, we had this game (I don't remember what it was called) that had these giant worm-things that had to get to the end of the level without dying. Then, we also had some kind of turn-based strategy game with tanks and army men and an airplane... Also, a...errr...Peanuts game. I don't remember what any of them are called, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut I think we got the Windows 3.1 before the SNES...maybe.

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Profile YIM
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Your First Video Game • Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:08 pm
Oh boy. I was seriously 2 or 3 when I played my first video game. xD My mom had a NES and Sega Genesis at the time, so I a game from one of those. My first game was either Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Bugs Bunny Birthday Bash, or TLOZ. :P

The first game I ever beat was Yoshi's Island on the Super NES. :3 I was about 6 years old, I think. xD

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Your First Video Game • Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:14 pm
Resident Evil. When I was real young.

Profile YIM WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Your First Video Game • Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 pm
I think I played a Scooby Doo game on my dad's xbox when I was like 6

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Your First Video Game • Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:07 am
My first video game was...Boulder Dash and River Raid :D
Does anyone know this oldschool game on commodore 64?:)

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Your First Video Game • Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:31 am
Can't say I remember those, since I've never played the Com64, myself. :P

My first game, which I have really fond memories of and still play to this day, was Super Mario Bros. I'd also acquired a Sega Genesis around that time, and like Tetromino, a had a Thomas The Tank Engine game as well. >.<

[12:08:29 PM] AkaAnonymous: I buy expensive things and talk to pretty girls all day. When I'm not doing that, I usually act like I'm 10. Because 10 is awesome.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Your First Video Game • Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:40 pm
I remember getting a purple Gameboy Color...and with it...Kirby Tilt n Tumble!

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Your First Video Game • Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:01 pm
The Dude wrote:
Can't say I remember those, since I've never played the Com64, myself. :P

My first game, which I have really fond memories of and still play to this day, was Super Mario Bros. I'd also acquired a Sega Genesis around that time, and like Tetromino, a had a Thomas The Tank Engine game as well. >.<

I think I found the game on wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_the ... eo_game%29

Seriously! Maybe Smoosh can write up a review of the "best game never!" 8D

Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2