View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Exploding Nexus! 
Sub-Administrator

Post Exploding Nexus! • Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:35 pm
Yip, this is ALL about LoL. You can discuss it here and whatnot...

---

But, ALSO, this is to establish the team...EXPLODING (DEKU) NEXUS. Powered by ten thousand nuclear clams! It doesn't matter so much if it's their Nexus or ours that explodes (even if we still WANT to win), but we do want to have a good time (and perhaps give one to them as well).

So, yeah, whose with me? ;)

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Exploding Nexus! • Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:05 am
I had trouble understanding this post. :think: I think you said you want to create a team of something and we won't always have good times. Thats a great idea. Sorry if I got some thing wrong or completely miss understood this post but I'm in i think. :p

Post Re: Exploding Nexus! • Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:24 pm
GlowingSims wrote:
I had trouble understanding this post. :think: I think you said you want to create a team of something and we won't always have good times. Thats a great idea. Sorry if I got some thing wrong or completely miss understood this post but I'm in i think. :p

You've got the right idea.

I'm very much with this. In fact, I myself was thinking of this a few days ago. I think it's a brilliant idea.

Not like we all try to play with each other anyways. ;)

Zora Guard

Post Re: Exploding Nexus! • Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:12 pm
I guess this is always good for anyone who plays too who haven't exchanged names online.

If anyone wants to add me, it's theonlypie314 d=

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Exploding Nexus! • Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:58 pm
I'm with ya, Tetromino. Oh and I think I posted this somewhere else already, but for my nonfriends on LoL, my username is Queen Rutela. Might be hard to remember. ;P

And since this is also a general discussion on LoL, I thought it would be fitting to bring up champions. What champions does everybody play/like? Currently I only play Annie. I've been browsing looking for another one to try. Anybody got any recommendations for me? I need to branch out. Learn something new and different. I think I'm ready for a change. But man, I'll miss Tibbers. D:

Post Re: Exploding Nexus! • Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:50 pm
I'm with Queen on this. It's hard to move from champion to champion after you've been playing them for a while. I misty play as Ashe, with a side of Morgana, but permanately changing? That's a different matter.

As for you Queen, I would say try Morgana. Or ever that Katrina(?) chick, just for the heck of it.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Exploding Nexus! • Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:56 am
Ok My user online name is GlowingLegends. I like to play Nidalee. She is the second charter I tried and I love playing her. I fI was to try a different character it would have to be Ashe or the girl with funny hat I forgot her name only because they do long shooting. T_T But I just don't want to completely change to a different character.

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Exploding Nexus! • Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:21 am
My thoughts Queen, YOU SHOULD TRY A TANK. The perfect tank for you is the mage-tank, Morgana. Oh, is this two votes? Yes it is. 8D

Seriously, Morgana and Garen bot lane. xD

Maybe...

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Profile YIM
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Exploding Nexus! • Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:08 pm
Haha, well it's settled then! I'll try out Morgana. :D

Oh and Tet, if you are referring to yourself as Garen, then yes, we should totally lane. We fight well together. :p

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Exploding Nexus! • Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:36 pm
Yes we do. :P

I like being a sneak, and yes, hiding in bushes, but being a sneakier hider in bushes. :P

Profile YIM
Terminian Captain

Post Re: Exploding Nexus! • Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:25 pm
I didn't know you guys played LoL. I play it once in a while...it's quite teh fun. Add me: Doctorzzim.

Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]