View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! (TRUMPETS ABOUND) 
Administrator

Post Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! (TRUMPETS ABOUND) • Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:10 pm
While this news is clearly known by every breathing being on the face of the Earth, let's talk about it!

I knew we would see these games come to fruition eventually, and I hope they're as amazing as the remakes of the Gens before it. With the jump to 3D graphics and alterations attributed to Mega Evolution (and this new fangled super Devolution stuff), I'm sure Gen III's re-imagining will go by a lot better than their original incarnations. It's no secret that Gen III remains my least favourite foray into BEING THE VERY BEST LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS, so I have high hopes that Alpha Sapphire will wow my pants off.

November 21st is the date to save!

(Also, Mega Sableye sucks)

DISCUSS.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! (TRUMPETS ABOUND) • Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:29 am
As somebody who has always been somewhat meh about gen 3, I'm extremely excited for Omega Ruby. I'm hoping they'll give mega evolutions to the gen 2 starters seeing as those games were already remade, but if not, I'll be happy with Anchor-Arms Swampert.

I must disagree on a side point, though; I think gens 4 & 5 were equal parts horrible, and that gen 3 is far superior despite being meh.

(Also, Mega Sableye sucks)

~Samuel Clemens

Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]