View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 The Twilight hatred thread 
Sheikah Elder

Post The Twilight hatred thread • Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:27 pm
I noticed a lot of rage towards the Twilight series. Vent as much as you want here.

Goron Warrior

Post Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:43 pm
No man should ever have to endure anything related to the torturous pit that is Twilight.... and that's all I have to say.

Zora Guard

Post Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:40 pm
a brief bit of my review of twilight...

i really did not like it

CAUTION, mature audiences only

so i started reading this book and about ten pages in, i realized that there was nothing to it, nothing, as in nil, naughta, nentei; this story has about as much plot as a piece of wood covered in the menstrual blood of a disease ridden beggar. Even worse for this review is that while searching online for another reviewer who has so thankfully done my job for me, i came to the sad realization that no men had actually read this blithering piece of trash, i had gotten the part about the vampires sure but unless you had some sort of psychologically unequipped lamia-phelia and the fact that unlike most humans the main character seems to instead of reacting with the more commonplace reaction of "run from the vampire" she seems to suffer from a case of what is known as "NPC syndrome", as instead of trying not to become the next victim she chose to invest in a romantic relationship with this... thing; which brings me to my next point what in the bloody christ is with this vampire? he has apparently decided to follow in the footsteps of marilyn manson and flits about in more dark clothing than Ian fantastic. by far the worst part of the book is not the lack of a gripping story line, the total lack of a believable atmosphere or even the insipid droning of each characters lines, written through the hands of a less than inclined five year old was the fact that women seem to go head over heels for exactly this kind of mindless dribble, i mean really, these books are more tasteless than a spoonful of sloppy ejaculate between two pieces of wood. The authors apparent intent was not to write a interesting tale, or even to extinguish the stereotype of all romance novels being less enjoyable than swallowing razor wire, pulling it out your *navi* and literally flossing yourself to death, but rather to spew forth another iteration of a boring story collapsed into itself like a neutron star.

anyone tell i like yahtzee?

Wii FC 4156 1068 5615 6910

Administrator

Post Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:57 pm
Just for reference, Yahtzee is hilarious. People acting like Yahtzee are not.

I'm willing to ignore the language but don't do it again. I don't care that we're all "adults" here, let's keep things classy. -_-

And as a rebuttal, I am a male and I have read the entire series, albeit on a bet. It's terrible.

Profile WWW
Goron Warrior

Post Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:01 pm
And yet the only two male friends who have read it both love it. Mind, one isn't afraid of his femininity, and the other one is feminine. Interestingly enough, the one who found my Twilight bashing entertaining was the feminine one. (No offence if you ever read this, but come on)

Sheikah Elder

Post Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:53 pm
I thought his rant was funny... -_-

And darth, you poor soul.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: The Twilight hatred thread • Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:16 pm
Twilight is the reason I went, made a story, and had vampires as the evil souls of the thing...
Twilight is the reason I wake up in the morning, see one of their shirts and go, "hey, I want to beat up some woodland creatures, then continue my rampage on some squirrels..."

Profile YIM WWW
Goron Warrior

Post Re: The Twilight hatred thread • Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:26 am

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: The Twilight hatred thread • Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:21 am
wow, that's harsh... =P

Profile YIM WWW
Sheikah Elder

Post Re: The Twilight hatred thread • Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:37 pm
im pretty sure almost every one thinks the same about high school musical

anyone seen battle royal :twisted: i is be hassing idea

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: The Twilight hatred thread • Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:45 am
Zet... no, dude, just no... don't mention H*** S***** M*****... >.> I have had to watch it with my sister, and I swear, never again...

Profile YIM WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: The Twilight hatred thread • Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:03 pm
Evil.
Oh. My. God. I am 13 and absolutely LOATHE all the attention it's getting. All the girls in my class and yes, even some of the boys, are completely obsessed with twilight. I consider myself an avid fantasy reader and I am familiar with most, if not all, stereotypes in the wonderful fantasy genre. Twilight, however is the most cliche, stereotypical, mindnumbing load of absolute CRAP I have ever seen in a book. I have never been overly fond of romance and this mound of fluff completely takes it over the edge. Because of my, ah, "beliefs" all the other girls in my grade shun me and consider me disallusioned, while in reality, I'm not the one gushing over how positively "dreamy" a fictional, shallow book character is. The Twilight fans may as well be a *naving* cult. And the media is just egging it on, coming out with all sorts of, in my opinion, disturbing merchandise. Honestly. Bella is a complete mary sue and edwards is a creepy emo that shimmers in sunlight. I mean, come ON people, this storyline has been used so many times its not even funny (not that it was in the first place.) And don't even get me started on the werewolves. Let me put it this way. Dragons, elves and dwarves could each completely OWN a vampire in 10 seconds.
Overall, Twilight utterly disgusts me. >:O >:O >:O 0_o 0_o :huh: :huh: :roll: :roll: :down: :down: :L :think: 8S -_- -_- -.- -.- -.-

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: The Twilight hatred thread • Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:31 am
i hate twilight. because...
1) its so boring
2) i don't like it when things get a ridiculous amount of attention when there no good anyway
3) it got my sis into reading, and now i can't read any books because she is always reading them
so there. i also DESPISE high school musi---sorry cant finish sentence.

Because holding a grugde to anyone is selfish
And being selfish is not being strong
It's weak.

Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]