View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 The scenario (event) game 
Hylian Squire

Post The scenario (event) game • Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:07 pm
This game works like the 'ask a stupid question' thing.
all you have to do is say a small scenario and the next poster answers what they would do next.
Example:

User 1: You are alone in the Underwoods and you are starving to death and all you had was a parrot and some matches. What would you do?
User 2: Use the matches to make a fire and cook the parrot

And so on...

You wake up at the middle of the night and you need to go do a #2 in the bathroom but there's no toilet paper and you realize that afterwards. What would you do?

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: The scenario (event) game • Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:33 am
First of all... Ew. Dx

Secondly... I'd probably call for someone to grab like... Paper towels or something... >_>

You are in Raccoon City with a pipe and empty handgun that happens to be broken. What do you do?

Profile YIM WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: The scenario (event) game • Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:16 pm
Run around hitting raccoons with the empty gun, of course! Then I get teh survivors to eat the pipe, just 4 fun!

scenerio: You are lost and alone in the jungle with 2 pounds of beach sand, a talking panda, and a lightsaber. You hear multiple carnivorous animals and are plagued by bugs. Whadda do?

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: The scenario (event) game • Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:23 pm
lol noob ^^

Cut the panda with the lightsaber and hide in its stomach! Use the sand to get rid of the awful smell.

scenario: You are at your mother-in-law's house, but she gets kidnapped by ninjas, and an evil looking guy with a white suit and pet cat appears on the tv and tells you if you don't give 10 dollars, you'll never see her again. what do you do?

Profile YIM
Terminian Captain

Post Re: The scenario (event) game • Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:46 am
Give him 10 dollars, tell him to keep the money AND the woman :P

You've just been teleported into Hyrule somehow. What do you do?

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: The scenario (event) game • Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:38 am
Feel special knowing that I'm in hyrule, and everyone in the real world is jealous!

You have been signed up into a gladiator battle by your best friend. All you have as a weapon is a stick of gum, a paper clip, and a rubber band. What do you do?

Profile YIM
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: The scenario (event) game • Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:19 am
Make a slingshot out of the paperclip and rubber band, beat up the lions with said slingshot from a safe distance while chewing gum, then hunt down your friend and stick the gum in their hair.

You're trapped on a desert island with a granola bar, 2 carniverous lizards and a paper mache mask in the shape of a kitty. Whadda do?

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: The scenario (event) game • Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:36 am
Put the granola bar in the mask and let it float out to sea, then let the carnivorous lizards eat me.

You've been teleported through time and are now on a Normandy Lander in 1944 France. You're in normal clothes, and all you have was a Gameinformer magazine and a cell phone that doesn't work. What do you do?

Profile YIM
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: The scenario (event) game • Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:42 pm
Run around screaming hysterically, then build a time machine to transport back 2 the future.

You're shrunken and put into a hamster cage. All you have are sunflower seeds, woodchips, and one of thosse wheel things. Whadda do? Oh, and there's a guard kitteh outside the cage that wants to eat you. just a little incentive.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: The scenario (event) game • Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:12 pm
I extract the Seedonium energy from the sunflower seeds, then use it to power up the wheel thing and trick it out with hydraulics, then I escape the cage, and I use the woodchips as ammunition against the guard kitty.

You are on top of a skyscraper, and an ugly dude with john lennon glasses is going after you, and he is going to push you off the building. You have a rubber raft, a fedora hat, and a copy of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. What do you do?

Profile YIM
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: The scenario (event) game • Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:18 pm
Put on the hat, blow up the raft, hit the guy in the face with the book until he's slightly distracted, then jump of the building in the raft.

You're kidnapped and taken to a hannah montana concert, followed by a jonas bros one. You have a box of crackers, fireworks, and a giant life-size teddy bear named joe. Whadda do?

Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]