View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 wake-up juice Quiz! 
Zora Guard

Post Re: wake-up juice Quiz! • Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:34 pm
OW! My eye!

Hylian Squire

Post Re: wake-up juice Quiz! • Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:37 am
Point: leftironboot!

The Score:
Arcane: 1
leftironboot: 1
Zeldaeinstein: 1

Sorry for the wait guys. My compy has suddenly decided that it doesn't like the internet. I'm gonna go get it fixed, but until it is, my attendance may be, sporadic, at best.

Question 4: If A=B and B=C, then who cares about Z?

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: wake-up juice Quiz! • Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:15 pm
Your pet dog's 6 star hotel's platypus foot massager.

Profile YIM
Zora Guard

Post Re: wake-up juice Quiz! • Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:00 pm
Well see, there's this young boy named Jimmy. Jimmy was a good boy, always did what he was told, but because of his third eye, he was constantly being teased and bullied by the other kids. After several years of this, the obediant, quite boy grew bitter and angry. He started to get into fights, argue with his parents, and locked himself up in his room and shunned the world whenever possible. His mother always told him that he wasn't a freak. He was special, and she loved him no matter what. But he didn't believe that. He knew that deep inside, she wished he was normal. So, ran. Away from his school, his home, everything and everyone he's known. He roamed all over the state, the country, even the continent, finding food and shelter where he could, broken and alone. That is, until he met a certain talking walrus named Z. Z found Jimmy on a frigid night, trying to sleep in the numbing cold beneath a bridge, with naught but an old sweatshirt, tattered jeans, and a dirty cloth covering his additional eye. When Jimmy saw his approach, a frightening sillouette coming for him through the flurry of falling snow, he tried to run at first, but Z told him it was alright, in his silky, comforting voice, and with a combination I that and curiousity, Jimmy decided to see what it was that approached. At first he was shocked to see the walrus waddling towards him, complete with a thick coat and top hat, but after a moment the ridiculousness of this character and Jimmy's prior fear sent him into a fit of laughter. Laughter. It was so foreign to Jimmy, yet felt so familiar and right, like seeing a long-lost friend. Only, he wouldn't know that, as he's never had friends. Z laughed to, hearty and jolly, and suddenly, Jimmy didn't feel so cold on this winter night. Z asked him who he was and why he was alone outdoors in this blizzard. Jimmy, didn't know why, but he trusted and felt comfortable talking to this funny creature, and told him how he was bullied his whole life. It felt so good to get 13 years worth of unsaid feelings off of his chest. Except... he said nothing about his third eye... Z decided to take him under his wing. Or rather... flippers. Jimmy was delighted at this news, but Z still did not know about what he was hiding beneath the gray, faded rag. Jimmy panicked. Surely even a talking walrus would think he's strange. Would Z turn on him too? Jimmy couldn't bear to have the first person who he felt comfortable around find out he was a freak. Maybe he could keep it a secret? No, he would surely find out sooner or later. The thought terrified Jimmy. But Z was so kind to him. He even gave Jimmy his nice coat. Although, Z already had blubber and fur, so it's not like he needed it. He remained silent and uncertain as he walked with Z. They arrived at Z's house after a while. It felt so nice in the heated building. The smell of a turkey that has been cooking for several hours hit him like a ton of bricks, although decidedly less unpleasant. His somach growled like a pack of starved wolves that found themselves before a plump, wounded ungulate of some sort. Z laughed and removed it from the oven. It was a perfect golden brown, hot yet moist. The smell increased tenfold, and Jimmy nearly went insane with anticipation, despite the fact that it only took a moment for Z to place a generous slice on his plate. Jimmy, abandoning any manners he still had, tore into it ravenously. The walrus poured a warm cup of apple cider for Jimmy and himself. Z made cheery converstion, but Jimmy did not join in much. He was too bust eating. As Jimmy quickly consumed his seconds, thirds, and even sixth helping, his headband came loose. As he gulped down some more cider, it fell, revealing his secret. Jimmy noticed this, and ran. Again, he left behind what he was too afraid to face. Z gave chase and called after him, but walruses are not built for speed on land, so Jimmy quickly lost him. Tears streamed down his face, intermingling with the sticky cider that didn't quite make it into his mouth. He ran for what seemed like forever, until he finally had to stop and catch his breath. He shivered. The night was even colder than it was before, even though he still had Z's thick jacket. He trudged through the snowy streets, with not much energy to spare. As he walked past an alley, a pair of thugs eyed his winter coat and grinned amongst themselves. They snuck up behind them and clubbed poor Jimmy in the head, and quickly dragged him into the dark alleyway. They gave him a couple more hits, then a few more for good measure, before attempting to remove the coat. A car drove past, providing a small bit of illumination, and one of the robbers noticed Jimmy's eye. He couldn't help but shout in surprise. Z, who was still trailing the boy, heard this and picked up the pace to see what had occured. He moved as fast as his fat, awkward body would allow. Jimmy, barely concious, saw Z's large form leap upon the thugs and make quick work of them. Z is a black belt in several martial arts, after all. Jimmy felt a wave of overwhelming appreciate for the walrus before his vision faded to black. He later awoke in Z's house. Z asked how he was. It was a good question. Jimmy tried sitting up a bit and shifting around, and too his pleasant surprise, he was fine. All except for his guilty concious, and a dull headache. Z seemed to read his mind, and said he understands why Jimmy ran is just glad that he's safe. After a pause, Z removed his top hat. And lo and behold, another eye gazed at Jimmy. Jimmy finally felt understood.

Needless to say, Jimmy most certain cares for Z. (And yes, I was quite bored. :/ Not bored enough to proofread, though...)

Zora Guard

Post Re: wake-up juice Quiz! • Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:28 pm
*reads cue card* Don't you worry about Z, let me worry about blank.

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: wake-up juice Quiz! • Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:34 am
I do ...

Goron Warrior

Post Re: wake-up juice Quiz! • Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:42 pm
Submarines are not monkeys, they are human beings!

"I used to be able to input a cheat code, now I've got to enter a credit card"
-John "Totalbiscuit" Bain

"If 'something that is utterly incomprehensible' starts getting popular, doubt your generation. Consider that something may be very wrong."
-Kaiki Deishuu

Profile WWW
Sheikah Elder

Post Re: wake-up juice Quiz! • Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:49 pm
Zed cares about Z.

[12:08:29 PM] AkaAnonymous: I buy expensive things and talk to pretty girls all day. When I'm not doing that, I usually act like I'm 10. Because 10 is awesome.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: wake-up juice Quiz! • Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:55 am
Huzzah! My compy is back in running order, so let us continue!

Gee, I kinda feel obligated to give the point to Arcane. But, I don't know...
Damn it Arcane, you're making me feel guilty!
New Rule: We are not writing novels here! If anyone chooses to write a ridiculously long post after this, don't expect me to read it.

Okay, I'll award two points for this question.
One for Arcane, because I appreiciate the finer points of writing, and I know I would like recognition if I wrote that much.
And one for Banished Link, because that's my favorite answer.

Don't hate meh!

The Score:
Arcane: 2
Banished Link: 1

Question 5: Where are the keys?

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: wake-up juice Quiz! • Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:33 pm
:clap: :S D: :) :music: :D >:O 8S :shh: 8D :| BD :down: :sick: BP :/ :lol: :up: :geek: -_- :P :wave: :ugeek: -.- :p :gum: T_T :silent: :roll: :think: :onfire: :L :o ;) :mat: :pirate: :shifty: :O 0_0 ;P :heart: :oops: :!: :?: :evil: 0_o :( :< 8O 0:) :twisted: :huh: :idea: :grouphug: :arrow: :mrgreen: Up

Profile YIM
Zora Guard

Post Re: wake-up juice Quiz! • Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:41 pm
Keys platypus am taking an running
---
MidnaScape wrote:
Damn it Arcane, you're making me feel guilty!

;P

Goron Warrior

Post Re: wake-up juice Quiz! • Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:10 pm
One minute we're talking about a hole in the wall, the next thing I know you turn into Grumps McGurt. Sounded like you needed a lozenge. Threatened to eat my children. ...not very cool, dude.

"I used to be able to input a cheat code, now I've got to enter a credit card"
-John "Totalbiscuit" Bain

"If 'something that is utterly incomprehensible' starts getting popular, doubt your generation. Consider that something may be very wrong."
-Kaiki Deishuu

Last edited by Banished Link on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: wake-up juice Quiz! • Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:04 am
I already did!

Hylian Squire

Post Re: wake-up juice Quiz! • Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:26 pm
Point: Banished Link!

The Score:
Arcane: 2
Banished Link: 2

(yes, I'm giving you colors now. If you'd like a different one, just say so. But I need the alpha-numeric code.)

Question 6: Why is it raining?

Zora Guard

Post Re: wake-up juice Quiz! • Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:57 pm
Obama made the sky sad. ):

Reply to topic   [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next