View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Reply to Death 
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:55 pm
Alright, so today in Gym, I was playind dodgeball. Well, I threw a dodgeball, and my glasses were ripped off my head, and when they were throwing balls at me, I was jumping around and I dodged every one of them and was all assassin and everyth9ing. It as amazing. and my lungs hurt really badly, but I must go on. so, i got like, two people out, and when i got out, I was really happy and stuff because i lasted so l

Profile YIM WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:48 am
Well I have a cold so we'll see how well I can do this since I haven't in like forever... Oh well. So I am currently playing Pokemon at th eBattle Frontier, a place I generally hate but never do just so I can have BP for move tutors to learn better moves. I may have beat Tetromino the other day but I'm pretty sure she'll come back and wipe me out of existence. :P. Oh well, we'll see if I can mak

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:35 pm
i'm playing magora's mask again and I just got up to the final boss. That fish is a freaking demon! I've died and had to play the song of time about 3 times already! How hard do you have to mak

Yeah, I can't hold my breath that long. (AND SCREW THAT *NAVING* FISH!!!!!!!)

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:49 pm
I tried typing once, and I didnt realize that I wasnt even typing in the box untill I let out my breath xD
Oh well, this is sorta fun. But now im losing air. oh dear god i have to

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:58 pm
It's good to see this thread have a comeback and you new peeps should go make intro topics. umm I've actually run out o

of stuff to say

I type slow. DX

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:35 pm
STUPID *NAVING* FISH!!!!!! i'M GOING TO GO PLAY WINDWAKER INSTEAD! And I just realized my capslock was on. oooooooops... Either way, I love magoras mask but hate that fis

Shoot, I reaaly have to work on my typing.

Terminian Captain

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:45 pm
Okay, so the other day i saw a giant fish and i was like hey wanna go play some ping pong and he was like sure let's do it and i was like okay lets go and so we were playing and we were having a great time and he's like go make me a sandwich so i did and we drank wake-up juice together and i was fun ahhhhhh im dying omg this hurrrttssss okay im done!

wheeeewwww...<_<

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:34 pm
Go make your own sammich zim, my work here is done.

I'm sick and I type slowly with one handed touch typing. DX

Administrator

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:30 am
I know the feeling Zets, I've been sick for at least two weeks. i dont' have allergies so I dont' know why I've been so blah lately with sinus problems, despite not ever having sinus problems before...

Oh well, I can' ttype very fast at the moment so distract

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:50 pm
Ahhh, my drama group for school sucks, 1 girl `keeps flirting, the other never talks, 1 boy won't pay any attention, and the other boy has absolutely no enthusiasm! I don't even like drama that much, but I have to be the one who kicks everyones *navi* to get them to partic

Hey, I actually did better! Glee!

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:01 am
Starting now. Ow, my chest hurts. Evil flowers steadily bloom with a colorful array of doom. Gah, this hurts. I'm dying. Thanks a lot, guys. I'll make sure to blame you at my funeral. ...That makes no sense.
(Lets out breath)
Done. XD

Administrator

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:58 am
See if I knew that I was any good at holding my breath or a tone I woul dhave done a super note for Wheezy Waiter for Super Note 2010. Oh well, he won without me and oh god I'm sucking at this so much help m

Wow, I failed xD

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Hylian Knight

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:03 am
I hope my lungs don't fail me now. I should practice this more, because I usually use my voice and plus actors should know how to hold a lot of air in for a long time because it stop them from sounding bad and so they can project.

Dang I need to learn to type faster >.<

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:00 pm
I really wonder what would happen if you ran out of breath in the middle of a word and thus made into a really weird or derogative word and then everyone on the Underwoods would then look down on *breaths*

Shi= dead/ Shin= Silent/ Shinji= common/ Shinjite = Believe

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:23 pm
gosh, i'm so bored. Hey, taylor swift just got a new album out and I'm listening to it now! I't's really good, my favourite song is Long live. I also like Hau

nted.

Bleh, not very good.

Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next