View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Reply to Death 
Administrator

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:05 pm
I will try y very best despite my m key not working very well ( as in I have to ctrl v fo rone every time), gotta hate that when you don't want to take your keyboard every blinkin place right?
right?

Erawrghhh I think I can do it just one more peri

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:49 am
So I was completely mesmerised by PG dp cuz it just looks so awesome and it entertains me and I think woowwwwwww it just looks so cool and such and really think that this thing is going to kill me yep here I go dying in 3...2...1... still going......... okay almost go *breaths* well I'm still alive....

Shi= dead/ Shin= Silent/ Shinji= common/ Shinjite = Believe

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:50 pm
Bleh, got nothng better to do than this. So bored, my math teacher's being obsessive compulsive, my gym teacher is being sporty, my english teacher doesn't stop talking and I think I'm starting to run out of air. Oh hey, I didn

Crap.

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:46 pm
So I figured I'd give this a go again to see if I was any better now . . . probabl

y not

blerg I have a cold. XP

Administrator

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:19 pm
I am totally stuffed so lets do this thing. For No Shave November I have been growing out mah awesome facial hair for all the fun times to be had. OMG I suck, dont' breathe, don't breatheeee. I give u-

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:33 am
I got sick of people telling me about No=shave November. I trealy annoys me, but I get to at least have a reason not to shave to go into work. it is very annoying, but I'll love shaving when the month is over. But, I'm currently dying, so kthxbai.d

Profile YIM WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:29 pm
I've been a little sick lately thanks to the weather here not really deciding what it wants to do, so I don't imagine this will be very goo-

What'd I tell ya.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:36 pm
I find the most important part about doing these things is to not worry so much about passing out and to more focus on just keeping a constant flow of conversation. Through this method, even the meekest of lung filled organisms can write a hefty passage with little to no effort at all. Ask any lungfish daring enough to attack a keyboard and post on a blog. They do it you know... when you aren't watching. Those slimy little fellas will do pretty much anything if you let them. Really, it seems as though they have the potential to go quite far. I imagine they'll be running for president soon and taking over their two legged enemies in airships made from mud and tar. I welcome my gooey oppressors. Howdy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that was disappointing. I was going to write a book and everything. :p

Terminian Captain

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:59 pm
This thread sucks. I mean really, who would want to just sit here and type out words while I hold my breathe? it's completel illogical, stupid, irrisponsible, stupid, wrong, not fun at ALL!!! Yet...I'm doing it right now. Strange. And I still don't feel desperate for air. Wait...WAIT...NOW I FEEL IT!!! NOW I FEEL IT!!! CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP MAKE IT STOP!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!

*BREATH* Wow, that was actually kinda fun :P

Administrator

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:02 pm
Lets try this again, with LiB's good ole strategy. Slow and steady wins the race eh, but I can't seem to stop focussing on the fact that I can't breathe. Woe is me, this is the end of me, despite not being able to die by holding my breath too long since it is physically impossible. AAAH

CURSE YOU AND YOUR IRON LUNGS, LiB :P

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3