View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Awesome Random Nonsensical Situation of Cool. 
Sheikah Elder

Post Awesome Random Nonsensical Situation of Cool. • Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:18 am
Alright here's a new RRB game 'Awesome Random Nonsensical Situation of Cool'. Basically the aim is to create a situation that is so bizzare that it is in fact incedibly cool.

Make the situation fit into one statement like so:

A samurai and a giant robot fighting on top of a train traveling through space.

That there is my first go the next person will create a new 'Awesome Random Nonsensical Situation of Cool' and so on and so forth.
Get to it!

Hylian Knight

Post Re: Awesome Random Nonsensical Situation of Cool. • Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:01 pm
If I understand this correctly, then:

Pirates have swarmed over Mars' surface and are all playing electric guitars while Poseidon is jamming on drums.

(That would make an AWESOME album cover)

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Awesome Random Nonsensical Situation of Cool. • Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:29 am
A thousand undead lemmings diving off a cliff into a pool of lava.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Awesome Random Nonsensical Situation of Cool. • Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:23 pm
A cowboy, and alien, and a muslim man walk into a space bar, and sing Seven Deadly Sins chareoakoe!

Profile YIM
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Awesome Random Nonsensical Situation of Cool. • Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:31 pm
Voldemort chasing smeagal into a lions den only to be turned to stone by the white witch

Shi= dead/ Shin= Silent/ Shinji= common/ Shinjite = Believe

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Awesome Random Nonsensical Situation of Cool. • Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:23 pm
Oranges have mutated into conscious beings, and are attempting to infilterate our highest levels of command as we speak. Only the pirate-spiders can stop them. (Don't go squishing spiders for a while...)

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Awesome Random Nonsensical Situation of Cool. • Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:31 pm
Real real Estate Bobblehead Zombies have found oil cannons and are firing them out of oil cannon cannons at mechanical squelaphants from Earth!

Profile YIM
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Awesome Random Nonsensical Situation of Cool. • Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:07 pm
My stuffed toys come alive at night and try to devour my ears. Then they replace my ears with cabbage.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Awesome Random Nonsensical Situation of Cool. • Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:56 pm
Woodchucks of sega nintendo origin are having a frat party on a flea-sized muffin pan in the middle of a three hundred and fortyeth wheeled bicycle without a parachute!

Profile YIM
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Awesome Random Nonsensical Situation of Cool. • Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:31 pm
My hamster licked a light socket and all my bracelets turned into turtles that like to go parachuting. With plastic garbage bags tied to their shells while eating pumpkin pie. HEY LOOK, NON-BRAIN-EATING ZOMBIES! WHAT A NON-STEREOTYPE!!!!!!!!

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Awesome Random Nonsensical Situation of Cool. • Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:34 pm
Crockodiles are playing tennis with a sugarcane glider.

oh wait! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE2wvO1ny0M

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Awesome Random Nonsensical Situation of Cool. • Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:38 pm
There are badgers in that room. I TOLD YOU NOT TO KILL HIM!

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Awesome Random Nonsensical Situation of Cool. • Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:39 am
men

Profile YIM
Terminian Captain

Post Re: Awesome Random Nonsensical Situation of Cool. • Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:39 pm
Justin Bieber eating a giant, putrid, smelly, outrageously fantasticly sizzling strip of bacon that once belonged to nicholas cage's cat.

Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]